Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    How come Orcs are so down in Races ? Blood Fury and Command are surpassed by Arcane Torrent and Acuity ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uspoonybard View Post
    Here's an update with some fixes we had with SR, RotFC, and the hotfixes yesterday:

My question, have you tried this with mythic weapon? and taken the math into account from the passive in the Frost tree? becuse i just dont see unholy above on ST dps with a good weapon on a frost.

unholy scales with stats frost scales with weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzah View Post
    My question, have you tried this with mythic weapon? and taken the math into account from the passive in the Frost tree? becuse i just dont see unholy above on ST dps with a good weapon on a frost.

These are both mythic profiles. One is a highmaul specific one and the other just overally what's best.

- - - Updated - - -

Will be running/updating this over the weekend. Busy with raiding atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzah View Post
    You apparently werent around at all during WoD beta.

MoP weapon damage scaling: AP/14
    WoD weapon damage scaling: AP/3.5

The days of "stats vs weapon" scaling is over.

Heard about a bug with simcraft that gave mastery double value with soul reaper? ANy plans to rerun the sim?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey111 View Post
    Heard about a bug with simcraft that gave mastery double value with soul reaper? ANy plans to rerun the sim?
    Yeh it's fixed, I will rerun once I get the time.

Yeh it's fixed, I will rerun once I get the time.
    Awesome thanks, got a lot of multistrike on my gear lately, hoping i dont need t ochange haha

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey111 View Post
    Awesome thanks, got a lot of multistrike on my gear lately, hoping i dont need t ochange haha
    Multistrike will still be top from prelim stuff.

Deleted
    Spoony one question, for my Frost spec after the Buffs is RC still superior to RE? because i like how RC works and in the Guide at the frontpage he puts RE>RC..
    Also for my Char Haste is simming much higher than Multistrike, why is it this way? ^^ (Char Rekkles BlackhandEU)
    Last edited by mmoce101711400; 2014-12-19 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothulean1 View Post
    The days of "stats vs weapon" scaling is over.
    Not over, it just matters a lot less now than before.

The race profile labeled as BiS is of the race Orc.
    I'm a bit confused, so the reason Orcs aren't on the race comparison because they're BiS/#1?

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    I'm a bit confused, so the reason Orcs aren't on the race comparison because they're BiS/#1?

Cheers.
    No I just have them as that in my BiS profile. I'll update it to reflect belf most likely.

Also sorry I haven't updated this in a while been dealing with some RL issues and also my guild dissolving so it's been a long process of trying to find a new guild, finally did, and dealing with all that. I will get back to this ASAP.

No I just have them as that in my BiS profile. I'll update it to reflect belf most likely.

Also sorry I haven't updated this in a while been dealing with some RL issues and also my guild dissolving so it's been a long process of trying to find a new guild, finally did, and dealing with all that. I will get back to this ASAP.
    Whow good luck spoony know how that is, take your time people are capable of finding stuff out for themselves they just need to stop being lazy.

Deleted
    Try this APL for unholy

Code:
    actions.single_target=plague_leech,if=(cooldown.outbreak.remains<1)&((blood<1&frost<1)|(blood<1&unholy<1)|(frost<1&unholy<1))
    actions.single_target+=/plague_leech,if=((blood<1&frost<1)|(blood<1&unholy<1)|(frost<1&unholy<1))&(dot.blood_plague.remains<3|dot.frost_fever.remains<3)
    actions.single_target+=/plague_leech,if=(dot.blood_plague.remains<1|dot.frost_fever.remains<1)
    actions.single_target+=/outbreak,if=!talent.necrotic_plague.enabled&(!dot.frost_fever.ticking|!dot.blood_plague.ticking)
    actions.single_target+=/death_coil,if=runic_power>90
    actions.single_target+=/soul_reaper,if=((target.health.pct-3*(target.health.pct%target.time_to_die))<=45)
    actions.single_target+=/blood_tap,if=((target.health.pct-3*(target.health.pct%target.time_to_die))<=45)&cooldown.soul_reaper.remains=0
    actions.single_target+=/soul_reaper,if=((target.health.pct-3*(target.health.pct%target.time_to_die))<=45)&unholy=2
    actions.single_target+=/defile,if=unholy=2
    actions.single_target+=/plague_strike,if=(!dot.blood_plague.ticking|!dot.frost_fever.ticking)&unholy=2
    actions.single_target+=/scourge_strike,if=unholy=2
    actions.single_target+=/death_coil,if=runic_power>80
    actions.single_target+=/festering_strike,if=blood=2&frost=2&(((Frost-death)>0)|((Blood-death)>0))
    actions.single_target+=/soul_reaper,if=((target.health.pct-3*(target.health.pct%target.time_to_die))<=45)&(blood=2|frost=2)
    actions.single_target+=/festering_strike,if=(blood=2|frost=2)&(((Frost-death)>0)&((Blood-death)>0))
    actions.single_target+=/defile,if=blood=2|frost=2
    actions.single_target+=/plague_strike,if=(!dot.blood_plague.ticking|!dot.frost_fever.ticking)&(blood=2|frost=2)
    actions.single_target+=/scourge_strike,if=blood=2|frost=2
    actions.single_target+=/festering_strike,if=((Blood-death)>1)
    actions.single_target+=/blood_boil,if=((Blood-death)>1)
    actions.single_target+=/festering_strike,if=((Frost-death)>1)
    actions.single_target+=/soul_reaper,if=((target.health.pct-3*(target.health.pct%target.time_to_die))<=45)
    actions.single_target+=/blood_tap,if=((target.health.pct-3*(target.health.pct%target.time_to_die))<=45)&cooldown.soul_reaper.remains=0
    actions.single_target+=/summon_gargoyle
    actions.single_target+=/defile
    actions.single_target+=/blood_tap,if=cooldown.defile.remains=0
    actions.single_target+=/plague_strike,if=(!dot.blood_plague.ticking|!dot.frost_fever.ticking)
    actions.single_target+=/dark_transformation
    actions.single_target+=/blood_tap,if=buff.blood_charge.stack>10&(buff.sudden_doom.react|(buff.dark_transformation.down&rune.unholy<=1))
    actions.single_target+=/death_coil,if=buff.sudden_doom.react|(buff.dark_transformation.down&rune.unholy<=1)
    actions.single_target+=/scourge_strike,if=!((target.health.pct-3*(target.health.pct%target.time_to_die))<=45)|(Unholy>=2)
    actions.single_target+=/blood_tap
    actions.single_target+=/festering_strike,if=!((target.health.pct-3*(target.health.pct%target.time_to_die))<=45)|(((Frost-death)>0)&((Blood-death)>0))
    actions.single_target+=/blood_tap,if=buff.blood_charge.stack>=10&runic_power>=30
    actions.single_target+=/death_coil
    actions.single_target+=/plague_leech
    actions.single_target+=/scourge_strike,if=cooldown.empower_rune_weapon.remains=0
    actions.single_target+=/festering_strike,if=cooldown.empower_rune_weapon.remains=0
    actions.single_target+=/blood_boil,if=cooldown.empower_rune_weapon.remains=0
    actions.single_target+=/icy_touch,if=cooldown.empower_rune_weapon.remains=0
    actions.single_target+=/empower_rune_weapon,if=blood<1&unholy<1&frost<1
    Last edited by mmocc8920cde15; 2014-12-23 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spektor View Post
    Try this APL for unholy

Code:
    actions.single_target=plague_leech,if=(cooldown.outbreak.remains<1)&((blood<1&frost<1)|(blood<1&unholy<1)|(frost<1&unholy<1))
    actions.single_target+=/plague_leech,if=((blood<1&frost<1)|(blood<1&unholy<1)|(frost<1&unholy<1))&(dot.blood_plague.remains<3|dot.frost_fever.remains<3)
    actions.single_target+=/plague_leech,if=(dot.blood_plague.remains<1|dot.frost_fever.remains<1)
    actions.single_target+=/outbreak,if=!talent.necrotic_plague.enabled&(!dot.frost_fever.ticking|!dot.blood_plague.ticking)
    actions.single_target+=/death_coil,if=runic_power>90
    actions.single_target+=/soul_reaper,if=((target.health.pct-3*(target.health.pct%target.time_to_die))<=45)&unholy=2
    actions.single_target+=/defile,if=unholy=2
    actions.single_target+=/plague_strike,if=(!dot.blood_plague.ticking|!dot.frost_fever.ticking)&unholy=2
    actions.single_target+=/scourge_strike,if=unholy=2
    actions.single_target+=/death_coil,if=runic_power>80
    actions.single_target+=/festering_strike,if=blood=2&frost=2&(((Frost-death)>0)|((Blood-death)>0))
    actions.single_target+=/soul_reaper,if=((target.health.pct-3*(target.health.pct%target.time_to_die))<=45)&(blood=2|frost=2)
    actions.single_target+=/festering_strike,if=(blood=2|frost=2)&(((Frost-death)>0)&((Blood-death)>0))
    actions.single_target+=/defile,if=blood=2|frost=2
    actions.single_target+=/plague_strike,if=(!dot.blood_plague.ticking|!dot.frost_fever.ticking)&(blood=2|frost=2)
    actions.single_target+=/scourge_strike,if=blood=2|frost=2
    actions.single_target+=/festering_strike,if=((Blood-death)>1)
    actions.single_target+=/blood_boil,if=((Blood-death)>1)
    actions.single_target+=/festering_strike,if=((Frost-death)>1)
    actions.single_target+=/summon_gargoyle
    actions.single_target+=/defile
    actions.single_target+=/blood_tap,if=cooldown.defile.remains=0
    actions.single_target+=/plague_strike,if=(!dot.blood_plague.ticking|!dot.frost_fever.ticking)
    actions.single_target+=/dark_transformation
    actions.single_target+=/blood_tap,if=buff.blood_charge.stack>10&(buff.sudden_doom.react|(buff.dark_transformation.down&rune.unholy<=1))
    actions.single_target+=/death_coil,if=buff.sudden_doom.react|(buff.dark_transformation.down&rune.unholy<=1)
    actions.single_target+=/scourge_strike,if=!((target.health.pct-3*(target.health.pct%target.time_to_die))<=45)|(unholy>=1&death>=1)|(death>=2)
    actions.single_target+=/festering_strike,if=!((target.health.pct-3*(target.health.pct%target.time_to_die))<=45)|(((Frost-death)>0)&((Blood-death)>0))
    actions.single_target+=/blood_tap,if=buff.blood_charge.stack>=10&runic_power>=30
    actions.single_target+=/death_coil
    actions.single_target+=/plague_leech
    actions.single_target+=/scourge_strike,if=cooldown.empower_rune_weapon.remains=0
    actions.single_target+=/festering_strike,if=cooldown.empower_rune_weapon.remains=0
    actions.single_target+=/blood_boil,if=cooldown.empower_rune_weapon.remains=0
    actions.single_target+=/icy_touch,if=cooldown.empower_rune_weapon.remains=0
    actions.single_target+=/empower_rune_weapon,if=blood<1&unholy<1&frost<1
    When I compared the one I have to this one it showed no increase. It seems that the current simc one was changed, at least to my knowledge, to being different than the one I have.

Here's what I was talking about: http://i.imgur.com/QxsLzyf.png

I'll get around to updating the simc one to reflect mine soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Side note:

While re-running my gear sims it seems that for 2h frost and unholy that boots really don't matter, so either Butcher ones or Brackenspore ones (sims to be dps neutral gains).

- - - Updated - - -

Results:

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Not over, it just matters a lot less now than before.
    Semantics, really.

Deleted
    post the single target APL you are using.

Quote Originally Posted by spektor View Post
    post the single target APL you are using.
    If you look in the ToC my profiles are listed there.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's up to date stat weight analysis for highmaul BiS. (will do full up date when I get back from vacation).

which of the three dps specs, for 60 seconds burst, have a higher scale value for multistrike?
    which of the three dps specs, for 60 seconds burst, have a higher scale value for strength?

the reason I ask, I am trying to figure out which would give the most burst between a on-use multistrike trinket and a on-use strength trinket