10+ Year Old Account

resto druid lvl 100 talent question

So ive been playing around with the talents and im wondering whats better or is it situational. Am I right to say Germination is for against dps/healer comps....and rampant growth for more bursty heavy damage comps (double dps)? Does this sound about right? Thanks for the help. Also this is for pvp only
    Semper Fi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    So ive been playing around with the talents and im wondering whats better or is it situational. Am I right to say Germination is for against dps/healer comps....and rampant growth for more bursty heavy damage comps (double dps)? Does this sound about right? Thanks for the help. Also this is for pvp only
    That sounds pretty much exactly like I was looking at it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    That sounds pretty much exactly like I was looking at it
    Yea thats what I was thinking. Ive been playing around with it some more just now and really, now i dont see a point in going germination because of exactly what i thought my point was in the first post. If rampant growth can heal more damage faster why ever go germ then? lol
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    Yea thats what I was thinking. Ive been playing around with it some more just now and really, now i dont see a point in going germination because of exactly what i thought my point was in the first post. If rampant growth can heal more damage faster why ever go germ then? lol
    PvE? RBG?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Madus View Post
    PvE? RBG?
    Its a pvp forum and he stated "also this is for pvp only" in his original post

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Its a pvp forum and he stated "also this is for pvp only" in his original post
    If rampant growth can heal more damage faster why ever go germ then?
    Well, maybe sometime you will need more healing done in pvp (rbg) like burst (probably never but that is strong point for germ)...