Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The boss doesn't take more damage while the shield is gone, the only difference is that now he is taking magic damage as well, making it look like he's taking more damage.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    The boss doesn't take more damage while the shield is gone, the only difference is that now he is taking magic damage as well, making it look like he's taking more damage.
    Still the only point where he stands still and you can justify popping your second pot and going hard.

Deleted
    Hope gladiator will soon be nerfed or other spec buffed to perform on its level. Personally I hate gladiator and its gameplay but forced to play it because of its superiority over other specs on single target. If there's aoe 2+ targets - arms, if single target - gladiator.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anc View Post
    Hope gladiator will soon be nerfed or other spec buffed to perform on its level. Personally I hate gladiator and its gameplay but forced to play it because of its superiority over other specs on single target. If there's aoe 2+ targets - arms, if single target - gladiator.
    Would rather see the other speccs buffed instead of glad being nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    It amuses me how people were begging for a 'spammy fury spec' but apparently the exact thing they kept asking for is getting negative review, most probably because it's labelled as "Prot"
    Yeah, don't get it either. Blizzard made some bad choices with spec redesign (Arms Warrior, for example), but fury is a step in the right way. Feels more alive, more "berserkerish", and its talent choices affect it the most. Can't say I had fun with "all your attacks are WORTHLESS without Colossus Smash up" in MoP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Arms for Aoe fights/trash

Glad for ST BOSS fights. Simple. Be flexible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, maybe Gladiator its spammy but it's so fucking fun to play. With 641 ilevel last night, I stayed 20k+ in all fights but Ko'ragh and taking in account I fucked up a lot of delayed Shield Charges to use the buff starting with Shield Slam.

Kargath = 20407
    Butcher = 21932
    Tectus = 22775
    Brakenspore = 24561
    Twin Ogron= 22439
    Ko'ragh = 19565
    Imperator =20843

Now after this normal run to gear us, I know what to do exactly for this night Herioc Run.

Gladi is fun, but I'm thinking in going Arms for Brakenspore and Tectus.

BTW my fingers does not hurt me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by kiaranqilue View Post
    I don't know, maybe Gladiator its spammy but it's so fucking fun to play. With 641 ilevel last night, I stayed 20k+ in all fights but Ko'ragh and taking in account I fucked up a lot of delayed Shield Charges to use the buff starting with Shield Slam.

Kargath = 20407
    Butcher = 21932
    Tectus = 22775
    Brakenspore = 24561
    Twin Ogron= 22439
    Ko'ragh = 19565
    Imperator =20843

Now after this normal run to gear us, I know what to do exactly for this night Herioc Run.

Gladi is fun, but I'm thinking in going Arms for Brakenspore and Tectus.

BTW my fingers does not hurt me at all.
    Do you macro heroic strike into any of your abilities? I have heroic strike as a spam click button on my mouse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfey View Post
    Do you macro heroic strike into any of your abilities? I have heroic strike as a spam click button on my mouse.
    No, I'm using buttons 1: SS, 2: Revenge, 3: Devastate, 4: Heroic Strike, T: Shield Charge

I don't find the 90 APMs hard to keep up so far.

after a couple hours you need a masseuse for this shit. I use 100 bpm death metal and subdivide the gcds. Might have to iv some speed for those long mythic wipe fests tho.

Arms pretty much outperforms on every fight excluding The Butcher (Go Glad for this).

Some people are saying you should go Glad for Korgath but in reality, you should be Arms and up in the stands, cleaving everything that moves.

Just forget Fury even exists.

- - - Updated - - -

No, I'm using buttons 1: SS, 2: Revenge, 3: Devastate, 4: Heroic Strike, T: Shield Charge

This works, but the way I do it seems easier. Simply make a set of HS macros for the 3 core abilities and whenever you have 6 stacks of Unyielding or Charge is up, use the Macros but bind them to Shift + (Normal binds).

i.e. Revenge is E, Devastate is R, Shield Slam is T... Revenge + HS is Shift+E, Dev + HS is Shift+R, Slam + HS is Shift + T... Super easy using Shift as a modifier.
    Big thanks to Shyama for the sig!

playing arms because all bonus armor gear should go to tank imo

Quote Originally Posted by Phovos View Post
    Still the only point where he stands still and you can justify popping your second pot and going hard.
    are you guys confusing margok for koragh? :P

I meant the shit adds on Mar'Gok, the last boss, when the shit adds start popping up at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Phovos View Post
    Gladiator or pleb. lel 120k Bstorm is not really worthwhile for progression. There isn't a single fight where there is an aoe burn phase that is worth losing 5k single target dps to pull off, so arms is for padding later in the tier. Arms cannot hope to compete with glad single target and 2 target cleave.
    5k dps? Stop talking bullshit. With both 640-ish ilvl on pure Singletarget Arms is only behind 2-2.5k DPS at max and coming closer the more gear you get.

Regarding APM, Fury and Arms were traditionally two of the highest active specs in the game, hovering in the 60s or low 70s depending on which expansion we're talking about (Cata Arms had the highest).

Over the years, this naturally attracted players who liked things like lots of keypresses and using abilities off-GCD. It's no wonder that the new pace to Arms and the removal of HS has been jarring to so many - Blizz's arrogance during Beta on these two topics specifically blew my mind.

As for Glad, it's a fair bit over the APM we've seen even in the most active incarnations of Arms/Fury. This would be fine, but the spec suffers from poor design choices that make everything feel more compressed than necessary (it's still new... I guess?). Increasing the duration on US would be a good short term fix (like increasing SC buff was a decent fix towards end of beta).

I love high APM, but Glad overdoes it a bit IMO.
    Retired GM of Temerity - US Top 50 raiding on a strict 3 nights since Ulduar. Check us out!
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Temerity

Deleted
    Staying arms, it really isnt as bad as people think it especially with the amount of cleave on alot of fights.
    Last edited by mmoc93d65e5574; 2014-12-06 at 07:34 PM.