Anyone else happy that America is finally morally bankrupt?

It's nice to see them finally frantically rebuilding their image. Yaaa! Its about time. I love America but you guys have to get your shit together.

How is America rebuilding their image? Very broad statement haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    It will take years to recover from what the people who voted for Obama saddled the country with.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonX View Post
    How is America rebuilding their image? Very broad statement haha.
    Thank god for internet or we wouldn't know half the shit America tries to pull off. No more hiding guys.

What is this if not just nation bashing with literally no room for discussion or facts

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    It will take years to recover from what the people who voted for Obama saddled the country with.
    Just for kicks let's hear what exactly "that" is.

If by morally bankrupt you mean finally dropping the misguided and backwards 'morals' of past years when we thought the sun circled the Earth, then good. I'm glad we're finally, albeit slowly ridding ourselves of them.
    We have felled demon commanders, cowed the master of death, conquered Old Gods, and stopped the Aspect of Death from destroying the very planet. Now, we need to kill this dude who managed to enslave pudding eating panda's, slobbering sauroks, and hilariously inept hozen. Awesome. Really epic.

Quote Originally Posted by KWC3587 View Post
    If by morally bankrupt you mean finally dropping the misguided and backwards 'morals' of past years when we thought the sun circled the Earth, then good. I'm glad we're finally, albeit slowly ridding ourselves of them.

America needs more people like you that are honest.

I'm confused by this topic. The actions of a few don't represent the actions of the many, also those in power aren't always the best ones for the job.

PS: NeonX, is that Ao?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Just for kicks let's hear what exactly "that" is.
    Have you heard about the Benghazi cover-up? It was the worst September 11th in years.

I sure am glad I found my old recipe for guacamole earlier. Yay! About time. I love guac, but the storebought stuff just doesn't do the trick.

It feels weird eh America? How's it feel to be hated?

10+ Year Old Account
    It would take more then a black president or any president to bring morality and virtuousness back to America.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Making a thread based on nation bashing is not permitted here.

Closed.