William Shatner In Tears

Last few months pf MoP I invested into my Elemental Shaman, I even leveled all professions and was excited to play my Orc Lava throwing death machine...Sadly WoD is a sad, sad expansion for the PvP elemental

William Shatner is an institution and Blizzard you should be ashamed of what you did to this build!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoHey6rGnkc

Oh man I completely forgot those videos

Wonder what he might be thinking about the Class now

I don't get it ele just don't hurt at all and melt...sure they can heal but then just spec resto? Is the build designed to use EQ+CL to do good damage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    I don't get it ele just don't hurt at all and melt...
    Is the build designed to use EQ+CL to do good damage?
    Ele is not in a bad place right now. Especially after the recent hotfix to LvB. I don't get why you would say that... At least im still enjoying playing it.

As for your question, its a good way to roll damage during AoE phase. Not sure for single target rotation (at least don't use CL)

I was talking about PvP...PvE I think its in a good place like you said.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairm View Post
    Ele is not in a bad place right now. Especially after the recent hotfix to LvB. I don't get why you would say that... At least im still enjoying playing it.

As for your question, its a good way to roll damage during AoE phase. Not sure for single target rotation (at least don't use CL)
    Ele is in a pretty bad situation raiding wise. The one boss that has an aoe portion, you can't sit still long enough to cast a CL and then an EQ before fire is tracking you or a spike is about to ram itself up your arse.