View Poll Results: Sniper training rework?

Voters
57. This poll is closed
  • Hell yea!

3 5.26%
  • No way

26 45.61%
  • Just a little adjustment

14 24.56%
  • I don't care

15 26.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nextiqt View Post
    That was mean bro. I have been playing hunter for 7 years and yeah before sniper training it was totally ok to do the "extra job" for the raid, but now it sucks since u lose a lot of dps meanwhile moving.
    nah, IMO it was spot on. also, as already said, this thread is about hunters, not about raids. you might want to change the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    Oy I don't understand hunter complaints about this at all.

You have a spec that requires you to be mostly stationary to do optimal dps (LIKE VERY CASTER IN THE GAME NOW) as well as 2 other specs that do a little less dps but have no mobility restrictions whatsoever.

So what do they do? They pick the one that is highest dps because websites told them to, then complain because they have to be mostly stationary and want it changed.

Hell, when my raid was clearing heroic tonight the hunters didn't even want to be the bait controllers on butcher because the slight movement "hurt their dps". I wanted to punch them in the face and kick them out of the raid and get a caster that is far less mobile do the job instead just because they wouldn't piss and moan about it.

Hunters are like the spoiled kids of the DPS.
    Wow I really think this reply nails it.

> Admits being top 1-3 on every boss.
    > Doesn't like lack of movement.
    > Plays MM.
    > Complains.

Deleted
    Wow, I did not expect that. The amount of flame , and l2p , you suck, crying comments are too damn high.
    It does not mean challenge to me , to keep up the 90%+ sniper training, or to be in the top 3, guys. All I said is I miss the old days when I was not "chained", and this is the reason I would rework/or adjust the sniper training . I dunno why those harassing comments are keep coming.

Wow, I did not expect that. The amount of flame , and l2p , you suck, crying comments are too damn high.
    It does not mean challenge to me , to keep up the 90%+ sniper training, or to be in the top 3, guys. All I said is I miss the old days when I was not "chained", and this is the reason I would rework/or adjust the sniper training . I dunno why those harassing comments are keep coming.
    Because you have other semi-viable specs that you can play if you don't like the non-movement. Plus the 'losing DPS if you move' has not only been forced on nearly every caster in the game, but unlike hunters we do close to 0 damage whilst moving.

I'm sorry, MM is in an absolutely unreal spot at the moment; if you don't want to play the top ranged DPS in-game because you like jumping side to side like a mongo whilst you dps, go SV.

Last edited by Anzen; 2014-12-04 at 11:46 AM.

Deleted
    Yea, its clear for me. I was just curious about other hunters' opinion. But something went wrong

play surv or bm, stop crying

Actually i think the mm Mastery makes it more interesting to play. more tactical thinking and planning you movement is cool stuff, and increases skillcap. So a good hunter will have more uptime than a worse, while doing the same job. like it.

Deleted
    Oy I don't understand hunter complaints about this at all.

You have a spec that requires you to be mostly stationary to do optimal dps (LIKE VERY CASTER IN THE GAME NOW) as well as 2 other specs that do a little less dps but have no mobility restrictions whatsoever.

So what do they do? They pick the one that is highest dps because websites told them to, then complain because they have to be mostly stationary and want it changed.

Hell, when my raid was clearing heroic tonight the hunters didn't even want to be the bait controllers on butcher because the slight movement "hurt their dps". I wanted to punch them in the face and kick them out of the raid and get a caster that is far less mobile do the job instead just because they wouldn't piss and moan about it.

Especially since you lose 0% of downtime of sniper training if you do it right even while moving in/out of the camp you are assigned to.

OT: I'm totally against a rework, I love how one actually has to think about positioning / movement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by royen View Post
    play surv or bm, stop crying
    So toxic

So toxic
    Make inane complaints and you got the expected result. I don't know what you were expecting.
    Finbez
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    if only WoW had come out when I was a teenager. Back then online gaming consisted of text-based MUDs....I could type "kill orc" faster than any of my competition, brosephs, and played a mean giantman cleric.

This thread is going nowhere fast. Closing.