Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Corebit, except the problem is we don't even get to participate. I've posted a screen on the other thread. We're basically locked out, with people standing in front of it for hours while others give up entirely when there's only a handfull of us even allowed in, while loads and loads of Alliance are running rampant.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    So I just tried some ashran again, and this is what it was like (yet again).

http://i57.tinypic.com/imuofn.jpg
    Realistic situation of what actually happens from 13:00 to 00:00

http://i.imgur.com/S8jncLd.jpg

Next day same shit
    http://i.imgur.com/xTRjAJP.jpg

Same on ravencrest vs tarrenmill
    Last edited by Livevil; 2014-12-08 at 11:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Livevil View Post
    Realistic situation of what actually happens from 13:00 to 00:00

http://i.imgur.com/S8jncLd.jpg

Same on ravencrest vs tarrenmill
    lol that's actually funny seeing what goes on on the other side
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    On sunday i played ashran pretty much all day on my druid on ravencrest. How the fuck is it even possible to keep farming the horde base all day long, even during peak hours, with the so called faction balance system in place? How is it possible to breeze through their entire base with the opposing team having supposedly equal players plus every single npc of the base?

There's something horribly broken with the balancing system.

Deleted
    On sunday i played ashran pretty much all day on my druid on ravencrest. How the fuck is it even possible to keep farming the horde base all day long, even during peak hours, with the so called faction balance system in place? How is it possible to breeze through their entire base with the opposing team having supposedly equal players plus every single npc of the base?

Because the numbers aren't even. I've had about 6 players in Ashran, yet there was a hours long queue. Meanwhile the other team consisted of several raids of worth of players. I've no idea what's going on but there sure as hell isn't a 50:50 balance in place and at this point I think the 150 are just filled up with whoever queues no matter their side.

We used to completely dominate it even after being merged with one other server. (Full PvP realm in my case) But since then they added several more on Alliance side and now you wont ever get in. You can stand there for hours and not get an invite and if you finally do you're pretty much alone against an insane number of people while dozens of players are standing outside not getting an invite.

Deleted

because there is no balance system. there seems to be a cap of the total amount of players in the zone, but it doesn't balance it to be the same amount on each faction.
    from my experience it seems to be 2-3 hour queues, and then a very small horde group, usually about 30 of us, and 2 alliance raids at least just camping the base, its the same every single day. a few times early in the day we manage to push to the middle, but never been further than that, then once it gets to afternoon/evening, we just get camped again.
    no idea how this system passed the beta testing. what's weird is every server seems to be the same story, massive alliance raids, tiny horde group being farmed all day, do alliance players get queue priority or something:?

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I never seen the end of Ahsran yet on EU Twisting Nether, so i assume its atleast draw.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    If there isnt supposed to be a faction balancing system, why do i have to wait in a 30 minute queue to join when the opposing faction has 20+ more people inside and keeps farming my base? The supposed cap is 150v150 and im sure as hell there arent that many inside.

Also, taken from December 3 hotfixes :

"Faction balancing is now in effect if there are more than 5 players from each faction in Ashran."
    Last edited by Livevil; 2014-12-08 at 03:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there isnt supposed to be a faction balancing system, why do i have to wait in a 30 minute queue to join when the opposing faction has 20+ more people inside and keeps farming my base? The supposed cap is 150v150 and im sure as hell there arent that many inside.

Also, taken from December 3 hotfixes :

"Faction balancing is now in effect if there are more than 5 players from each faction in Ashran."
    Doesn't really help if Kronus keeps bugging out because the NPC gets sapped.