10 Man Normal Highmaul Question

Hello,

Guild is currently stuck on Tectus 30 man normal, I'm breaking us up into groups. I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions if 10/15 man would be better. Please let me know the success you have had in your raid and list the raid size.

I appreciate the help!

From everything I've seen, the more people you have in the raid group the gentler the encounter becomes so long as the people in the raid group are able to execute the mechanics properly. So I would go with 2 15s rather than 3 10s. Although if you do have a couple of hopeless cases it might be best to accidentally schedule the next raid on a night they can't come and go with 28.

depends on what your problem is to begin with. if its mechanics. that's not really going to change other than one group might have better players. if its enrage timer/dps then its just a matter of trimming(or getting them up to par) who isn't able to do enough dps to compensate for their presence and the additional healers needed for the larger group. so on so forth

Thank you for the replies, our last attempts we died to the first mote split during upheaval. We did have a couple of derps but it was the first night, I think we will try it with 15 than trim any left over "fat".

- - - Updated - - -

Returned back to Tectus with 13 people, killed him on the 5th attempt. Killed Twins on 4th attempt. I enjoyed doing a smaller group, definitely doing that from now on. Especially since my guild leader is upset I am now farther than them. I wasn't invited to the main "group" now I need a new guild lol.