Why does Terron'Gor have horn like Illidan Stormrage?

Does ne 1 know?

Deleted
    Isn't it just an armour?

That's just his helmet design...

10+ Year Old Account
    He is wearing the MoP challenge mode set which is based on Illidan.
    Black Lives Matter

The real question should be why did two of the evilest, most important orcs in the story of their interaction with the legion essentially get genric models? Nerzhul is a plain orc with face paint, and Teron Gor is an orc in last expansions armor.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's his helmet, his entire armor has the same model as the Warlock CM set you got after achieving all Gold Medals in MoP's CM.
    Actually during the fight he changes his armor and you see that his new helmet doesn't have horns
    Last edited by frangeek; 2014-12-04 at 09:51 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Apparently you can be a ruthless orc bent on chaos and destruction and be a fashionista.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Quote Originally Posted by teddytous View Post
    The real question should be why did two of the evilest, most important orcs in the story of their interaction with the legion essentially get genric models? Nerzhul is a plain orc with face paint, and Teron Gor is an orc in last expansions armor.
    Probably because that's what they are, just orcs.
    Ner'Zhul may be powerfull, but that doesn't magically grant you a yellow afro haircut to make you stand out more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Nerzhul isn't one of the evilest orcs, he was deceived by the legion, if he would have known, like Gul'dan did, he would have been against the war. And through lore, he always have been portrayed by simply having white face paint.

Teron'Gor became special when he became the first Death Knight.

The thing is, Blizzard rarely make a new model if the character isn't a raid boss or a new faction leader. So if either end up coming back as a raid boss, we will probably have them on a new model. Teron'gor is the obvious candidate.

10+ Year Old Account
    He did some dungeons in Pandaria really fast.

That's the first thing I thought of the moment I saw him. Guess Blizzard just gave him any armor quickly and moved on.

Deleted
    Wasn't Ner'zhul always an orc with white paint on his face and barely any fancy armor? I have to agree on Teron'Gor though. I absolutely hate the warlock CM set, so I'm quite dissappointed by that. They could have come up with something more original than armor from a previous expansion.

OT: Like others have said, it's his armor, he doesn't have any horns himself.

at last they don't have that ridiculous haircut that kargath have, the first time he appeared in tanaan jungle i spitted half of my cola on the keyboard, absolutely hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

It looks like it was rushed. This CM set is pretty ugly as well compared to lock classics.

On a related note: His outfit is hilarious. Like, straight-up wearing pieces of a mascot suit while missing the torso. You know who looks great? Kargath. I mean, it could be worse. He could have the knee-slappingly awful voice direction of Blackhand.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

He'll probably get a unique model when he is going to become a raid boss which is almost guaranteed to happen.

It's supposed to look like he's wearing the remains of a demon that's been skinned and it's bones are worn as trinkets/ornamentation/relics of power. Illidan isn't all that unique in a universe of demons, they just selected some of the best warlock armor they felt looked cool and gave it to him. He was originally just a reskinned Nathrazim.

And Ner'zhul looks fucking perfect. He looks like his classic depictions.

Teron'gor was never anything but a generic unit with a story behind it who got a semi custom model for TBC.

It's absurd to pretend he's wearing Illidan or has his horns.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    at last they don't have that ridiculous haircut that kargath have, the first time he appeared in tanaan jungle i spitted half of my cola on the keyboard, absolutely hilarious.
    Nathangath Explosionfist.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    It was the black eyeliner for me, I have nicknamed the expansion the no shirt expansion as no one seems to understand the concept of shirts.

Deleted
    So the real crime is that they recycled the challenge mode armor for him