Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Exactly how self centered do you have to be before you gladly make a thread about how you no longer can screw other players over for your own convenience?

Deleted
    Change didn't really do anything, I just won't do random 5mans now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by munchimunchi View Post
    if the players want to just enter and get their quest time to finish their quest so be it , the recent update for garrison INN quests is stupid cant complete quest till u finish whole dungeons
    It's not stupid at all, it's to prevent people like you joining a group then screwing everyone over.

Now you can put up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadwraith View Post
    Change didn't really do anything, I just won't do random 5mans now lol.
    Then the change did do something, it kicked your selfish ass out of random queues.

lol

Deleted
    OP just do what I do, skip all the optional bosses and trash, if they pull anything let them tank it.
    As a blood DK it doesn't matter if your group wants to follow you or not, I already do more healing than any healer I've been with and my damage is 60%~ of the whole group's DPS because of all the AOE I do.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    "i want loot with no effort how dare blizz make me do stuff for reward"

did i read that right?
    It doesn't take any effort to complete the heroic dungeon, it's just tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I don't queue for 30 mins, run half the dungeon so you can get your quest item, then drop out, leaving me to queue for another 30 mins to fucking finish the dungeon.
    Stop saying this bullshit. I support this change, but you know that is a lie. When someone leaves, the spot is filled in 2 mins at most.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    You queue for a heroic; you should finish the heroic. That's all.
    More specifically, you queue for a random group so you should not screw over random players who did not sign up for being messed around.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't look at this hotfix as a change. I look at it more as a missed part to the inn quests. Food for thought.

You must be confused op, Blizzard is no longer trying to harm the game

We were doing a dungeon for the quest when the only pug also got the item. We asked him if he wanted to finish. He said no. We all left. Only time I've left after the quest item.

i dropped ONCE as a tank after getting the quest item because all three dps were absolutely horrible (doing less than 5k dps each - each trash pack was a multi-minute affair)

i still felt terrible for doing it.

15+ Year Old Account
    It was terrible the way it was. DPS had to wait 50 minutes in queue, then when the tank dropped after 2 pulls they'd have to wait another 50 minutes either for a fresh queue if the whole group left, or for another tank.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munchimunchi View Post
    if the players want to just enter and get their quest time to finish their quest so be it , the recent update for garrison INN quests is stupid cant complete quest till u finish whole dungeons
    Help me here, where's the problem?

It's dungeon quests, I admit, I took the easy way but this is how it should be. Many people queue for a long time just to have the group split (Mostly after 1 boss kill). I find it a good idea, as well, these quests DO unlock the lvl 3 inn blueprint. So put some work in to it.

Edit: Forgot, the quests are even optional, so it isn't players being forced but just quests players doesn't really wish to do?
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-12-05 at 05:35 AM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    If you sign up for a LFG dungeon group, you should be willing to run the dungeon. It only happened to me once, but once was enough. Was in there for my Core of Life and had the tank, healer, and a damage leave. Forty minutes later, a new group had formed and we had 15 minutes to clear Everbloom before maintenance. Did it with 90 secods to spare.

I understand the challenge of sneaking through trash to get to an item you need, and i support it IF YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE IN THE DUNGEON, but not if your part of a group. When all is said and done, this is a positive change.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)