Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Blizzard SHOULDN'T force players to do full heroic runs

if the players want to just enter and get their quest time to finish their quest so be it , the recent update for garrison INN quests is stupid cant complete quest till u finish whole dungeons

It's a building that focuses on dungeon runs. Yes, you should have to do the dungeon.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a good change. Daily heroic quests should involve completing a daily heroic, not a daily 2-3 trash packs then abandoning the group.

So you'd rather have tanks and healers straight clear up to a quest item and then leave and force people to sit around in the queue? Good idea.

They never intended these items to be treated this way, and as proof, many of them have use effects that are supposed to promote the item being used throughout the dungeon to help the group, ex. Skyreach item grants a 30s duration 50% spirit and movespeed boost.

It's almost as if dungeons are designed as some sort of group activity and all members are meant to complete said activity as a group.

I'm sorry you can't be selfish any more and bail on a group just because YOU'RE done. I welcome this change and the tears that flow from it.

Um...no, you don't get to be a dick to your group just to get your quest done. It is a DUNGEON quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont agree with the OP. its is utterly rediculous to have to queue up for a group only for someone to come in, loot an item, and leave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munchimunchi View Post
    if the players want to just enter and get their quest time to finish their quest so be it , the recent update for garrison INN quests is stupid cant complete quest till u finish whole dungeons
    Yeah that sounds sensible until you get 3 or 4 groups in a row where a key role (tank/heals) drops at the start because they just wanted the item.

Deleted
    It sucks much more to want to do a dungeon and see everyone leave because of these stupid quests. If you want the reward, you should have to deal with having to do the whole dungeon, it's not too much to ask.

Ah damn, so much for me just extending the lockouts and doing the dailies since I'm full heroic geared.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get over yourself OP and do the dungeon like you are supposed to.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by munchimunchi View Post
    It is exactly to prevent stupid selfish player like you, that they did this.

I strongly disagree with you, as a tank i saw NUMEROUS people every day who would come in and just leave group after getting an item which is completely stupid and unfair to the rest of the group. This was a GREAT change and i am glad they did it. Though i am slightly sad because i used to just renew old lockouts before they reset to just run in and grab the items quick. This kind of stopped that fun, but over all i welcome it.
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Ah damn, so much for me just extending the lockouts and doing the dailies since I'm full heroic geared.
    This is what I did too.
    Already replaced the Inn but plan on just rebuilding it every tuesday for the follower.

Not only you should be forced to complete dungeon to get your item... penalties for leaving dungeons should also be higher.

They should have just had the quest items drop off the final bosses. While I generally agree that you should have to complete the dungeon, one of those quests the item was literally just past the first group of mobs. I popped earth ele, grabbed it, and ran out. Glad I got that before having to complete a whole dungeon for something I didn't even need a group to do.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Yah it sucks that blizz is forcing me to do this junk so im just replacing the inn screw that extra effort.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnum View Post
    Yah it sucks that blizz is forcing me to do this junk so im just replacing the inn screw that extra effort.
    How terrible. The less people with your kind of attitude in queues, the better.

As a Tank, I fully support the decision Blizzard has taken.

You are right people should do a full heroic if they join one instead of being complete A holes but guess what this is the most selfish age that we have ever lived in people just have zero manners or consideration of others. The reason for that is the internet lets people behave in a really bad way with almost zero accountability.