Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    It was on Twitch. And it was about raiding and classes from what I understand.

They are probably going a larger gear gap between raid tiers compared to the past.
    So they didnt learn from their mistakes, again doing the same shit, letting power creep get out of hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    So they didnt learn from their mistakes, again doing the same shit, letting power creep get out of hand.
    No, not exactly. They were quite clear that something like the squish is going to happen every few years. For now, that's how they plan to handle it. It's not exactly "la-di-dah, we don't care" as an answer.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

I found some of their answers incredibly condescending, especially the ones referring to player feedback.

I also found them to be fairly disconnected from their community.

I also think they outright pulled a PR "full of shit" move when they defended the current state of Arms, by claiming that they got all this positive feedback on how great it is, and how it's just like back in TBC.

I still can't fathom how "Just like back in TBC" is a good thing when it comes to rotations. I would also like to meet these droves of Arms lowers. Current Arms is by far the worst spec in game and has received universal hate since the day they implemented it on Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I found some of their answers incredibly condescending, especially the ones referring to player feedback.

I also found them to be fairly disconnected from their community.

I also think they outright pulled a PR "full of shit" move when they defended the current state of Arms, by claiming that they got all this positive feedback on how great it is, and how it's just like back in TBC.

I still can't fathom how "Just like back in TBC" is a good thing when it comes to rotations. I would also like to meet these droves of Arms lowers. Current Arms is by far the worst spec in game and has received universal hate since the day they implemented it on Beta.
    The best part about that was how they referenced TBC warlocks jokingly during the same interview. Like... "Warlocks hit 1 button over and over again in TBC, that's not fun trololol. Oh, but Arms not hitting any buttons for extended periods of time is totally fun and just like in TBC, which was of course the best period in WoW in terms of rotations."
    It was sad to the point of almost being funny seeing Archimtiros trying to get them to actually talk about it by talking about Arms/Fury/Gladiator in chat throughout the entire interview, but they pretty much ignored him apart from telling him about their imaginary Arms warriors who like not pressing buttons.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2014-12-08 at 07:02 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

There seems to be a common misconception of what arms actually used to be in TBC, so let's get something straight:

Late TBC arms was a _VERY HARD SPEC TO PLAY PROPERLY_, timing slams with auto attack swings, while utilizing everything else, from proper cleave to debuff, stance dancing where required, to proper positioning on top of it, which sunwell required on pretty much every encounter.

So please, all of you clueless people, current 'developers' included, stop repeating this retarded mantra that arms used to be so straight forward back in tbc, it was A LOT MORE COMPLEX THAN IT IS CURRENTLY.
    Anyone who disagrees - you have no fucking clue how this class used to be played back then, especially arms.

how do they intend to Fix professions they way they are now. Extremely gated and boring. I can't even muster up anything to actually level them because i know i will just be doing the same thing as i do on my main. Waiting...

Is there a link to a transcript anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by xNetherwoodx View Post
    Any chance the Tauren run animation will be adjusted? I always feel as if my cow is about tip over.
    This... THIS... and THIS..

please.
    Edit Signature.