Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Any chance for a Follower Re-training certificate to be buyable with Garrison Resources and/or Apexis? Already running out of things to spend these on and I have no decent way (other than RNG in getting the rare missions) to be able to reroll my bad followers. Really frustrating on two issues!

(If not, could we just get more Apexis/Resource dumps elsewhere and/or a more accessible way for the re-training certs?)
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2014-12-05 at 12:03 PM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Most ppl are asking about classes and no-flying. They'll talk about raids, dungeons and such guys.

I have 3 questions:
    1-Proving Grounds: are they developing the improved version of proving grounds you talked about? I want to see it test more things! And class specific tests.
    2-Don't they think challenge modes got an underwhelming reward for 9/9 gold?
    3-Do they still plan to add old raids with ilvl scaling and challenges like timed and immortal? They talked about in the past but said they were figuring out a reward system. We want to go back to some epic raids!

Will Hunter MM dps be looked at soon? It just feels like it's outperforming BM and SV by a bigger margin then it should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Any chance you will kill off thrall ? Its long overdue by now.

Will there be 2 or 3 raid tiers this expansion?

Deleted
    just a quick about the game ui:

Is there any chance you will add more options to customize the base ui for the game? It is lovely at the moment as well but after so many years I would love to see additional skins, one bag ui for all the bags, movable action bars etc. I know all of these can be done by addons from fans but it would be great to see something from You (e.g. Vanilla, BC, WOTLK, CATA, MoP, WoD themes) that would affect everything.

7+ Year Old Account
    What about challange mod for Brawl'gar arena?

Deleted
    Any changes planned to mats for strength and agility pots. Fish for intellect pots are easy to obtain wheres there is simply not enough boars in the world. Why not use herbs like it was in previous expansions?

Will we ever be able to Transmog plate to mail, mail to leather, leather to cloth, cloth to leather?

10+ Year Old Account
    Any chance for easier level 3 mine and herb garden management on multiple characters? You get tired real fast of doing this with many alts.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

As a tank (dk) i was sad at first to hear that one of the plans of WOD was to reduce the DPS of tanks. After a while i got used to the idea and understood its a good feeling for DPS'se to be consistantly over the tanks on the dps meter. Now we are in WOD, we are working our way trough highmaul normal and my dps is still on top of the meeter (not number 1 anymore at least but i do much better than a lot of DPS'es at rough gear equivalent). The worst are on heroic dungeons where AOE's make us number 1 most of the time. I think this should get fixed. Yes i am asking for a nerf, i know.

- - - Updated - - -

my 2nd question: secondary stats are so important in WOD and at the same time we loose reforge and add randomness on those secondary stats. End results: you need to be quite informed to figure out if a new piece of gear is better than the old, this entirely defeat the purpose, i definitively feels something went wrong here.

Can we stop getting flippant responses from the horse's mouth to legitimate questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    I want them to clear up the whole two raid tiers or three raid tiers this expansion.
    This second.

Are you going to fix the shadow`s aoe or Void Entropy?

Deleted
    Are there ever going to be more factions to recruit as guards through the Barracks? Argent Crusade for Paladins or Cenarion Circle for Druids would be good, or maybe just some 'class neutral' factions like the Shattered Sun or the Arakkoa.

any chance to adjust spirit to be as powerful as bonus armor , ex , you get spell power equal to your spirit.

10+ Year Old Account
    When does Blizzard plan on finishing up the older raid journal? Its been 3 expansions and there are still no raid entries for Vanilla, the Burning Crusade or Wrath of the Lich King.

Any thoughts on the current status of warrior tank threat after the 20% nerf to Shield Slam and Revenge? As a vanilla tank I am used to generating as much TPS as possible but after clearing 6/7H Highmaul last night, this is the first time that I can remember another tank pulling threat off me of the course of a whole fight and if he wasn't pulling it was right at the threshold. I spent the night taunting bosses back and I can honestly say I've never had that issue until now.
    <Uchirosan> Day 1 Prot Warrior
    Obsidium of Thrall 7/7M Highmaul 9/10M Blackrock Foundry

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rosan/advanced

Are Heroic bosses tuned with the expectation of gear from Normals? HP seems very high on most bosses in Heroic compared to what we saw at the beginning of Mists.

Tauren Run Animation

Any chance the Tauren run animation will be adjusted? I always feel as if my cow is about tip over.

10+ Year Old Account
    More of a cosmetic idea: when we look at the map or checking mail, they made it to where your character would show this by holding up a scroll. Well. Maybe they can animate it when you open your bags? Even using the best bag you have for the animation or the more bags you have open at once, the larger the bag. It isnt important, but I think would add a little something to the game.