Deleted

Hows blood dks damage compared to frost and unholy

Yo, I'm wondering if the damage difference between blood and frost/uh is big? I like blood a lot more because I'm nearly immortal and I'm doing fine damage, but if frost or unholy is doing a lot more dps I might start to play one of them instead. I'm playing mostly bgs, 2v2, 3v3, and sometimes rbgs btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not as good.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Blood is not viable for anything competitive. Don't bother.

To answer your question, the damage is considerably worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryah View Post
    Blood is not viable for anything competitive. Don't bother.

To answer your question, the damage is considerably worse.
    What makes Blood not viable isn't the damage, it's the complete lack of mobility and utility. They're useless unless they have a Pally around to baby them.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    What makes Blood not viable isn't the damage, it's the complete lack of mobility and utility. They're useless unless they have a Pally around to baby them.
    Frost is even less mobile than blood. Unholy is marginally better than blood.

Unless I'm missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    They have much better utility than both frost and unholy though. With the 4pc and intelligent usage of of Dancing Rune weapon with focus Asphyxiate or Chains. Haven't tested the latter but I heard it's possible to Stun or root two people at the same time with it.

Frost just brings Raw damage while unholy has a pet stun and interrupt.

Agreed about mobility but they have a lot of CC breakers, it's not hard to have uptime now.

Personally I believe it's because of the 25% damage taken combined with lower damage than both frost and unholy.
    Last edited by GodEmperor; 2014-12-05 at 11:02 AM.