10+ Year Old Account

Shadow Reflection breaking duration tracking

Shadow Reflection is causing tracking issues in Power Auras Classic - Rupture & Hemo. Anyone having this problem or got an addon that works correctly tracking your own debuffs while using this talent?
    Last edited by Ujio; 2014-12-05 at 08:05 AM.
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

7+ Year Old Account
    Near the fictional town of Nowhere, Kansas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ujio View Post
    Shadow Reflection is causing tracking issues in Power Auras Classic - Rupture, Hemo, and Deadly Poison iirc. Anyone having this problem or got an addon that works correctly tracking your own debuffs while using this talent?
    Shadow Reflection doesn't work with Poisons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykko View Post
    Shadow Reflection doesn't work with Poisons.
    yep your right but it holds true for rupture & hemo

it's using same spell-id's on the target and i don't think there is a way to make the aura ignore abilities cast by pet / guardian. cast by me doesn't work.
    Last edited by Kael; 2014-12-05 at 07:57 AM.
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

Deleted
    Im sure u hear this alot. Use Weak Auras, rebuild all PowerAuras and there u go. In WA there is a check "own only", i think this will do the trick.

Own Only: Enabling this option will cause the trigger to only consider auras that were cast by the player.

Deleted
    Or use a decent debuff tracker rather than using PA/WA to track them.
    Power Bars track both fine.

Also, one option is to not use Rupture/Hemo during the "recording" as these will fall off and do less damage anyways.
    -> Opener, get SnD, Hemo and Rupture up, Dance+Reflect, Ambush+Evisc.

Google around for self only debuff tracking if you don't fancy the change, I'm sure there must be an option.

WA can be intimidating to the new user, but it is superior to PAC and there's tons of good youtube videos around to help - so I'd recommend the change at some point.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh