FPS drop on first 4 bosses

Hey, I ve noticed a huge fps drop on first 4 outdoor bosses (Kargath, Butcher, Tectus, Spore guy) to the point that it is almost unplayable.
    I ve tried to remove most of the heavy addons (BigWigs, Skada) and lower graphics to the ground but it didnt help.
    Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

I had no FPS issues until it came to Ko'ragh with his shield up. Once it was down or I didn't have him targeted, it ran 60+ fps but if he was targeted with that shield I got only ~12 fps :/ With or without addons.

Had no issues on Kargath, Butcher or Brackenspore. They're not very visually intensive fights so I'm surprised you're having issues.

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ant13 View Post
    Hey, I ve noticed a huge fps drop on first 4 outdoor bosses (Kargath, Butcher, Tectus, Spore guy) to the point that it is almost unplayable.
    I ve tried to remove most of the heavy addons (BigWigs, Skada) and lower graphics to the ground but it didnt help.
    Anyone else experiencing the same problem?
    try lowering your distance draw (if you're in raid you really don't need it very high) it could be drawing all the surrounding landscape that you don't care about because you're trying not to fall in the hole in the floor
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

What FPS did you have before WOD? fps is lower for everyone since they have increased the graphics

Found out my problem was from one of the few addons I didn't turn off during that fight - Shadowed Unit Frames. Hopefully you get your problem sorted out!