Free Arena pass and GvG cards in Arena

Ok so this has already been mentioned in other threads and will be abundantly obvious to anyone who has logged in to the game recently but just to tie it all together and for anyone outside the loop; GvG cards and now available in Arena mode and everyone gets one free Arena pass.

As far as I can understand, you need to login between the 4th and 8th to get the free Arena run - but how long time does it last? I, for example, have it now, but do I need to use the free run before the 8th?

Deleted
    ^ I think you need to enter Arena to get the free run. So no free GvG pack. I'm gonna use it now.

EDIT: Now when I read the info once again... I'm not sure if we're allowed to "save" our free ticket and use it after GvG launches to get GvG pack instead of classic one.
    Last edited by mmocf89c8b0f36; 2014-12-05 at 07:53 PM.

Who mentioned anything about free packs? Just wondering when my free Arena pass expires - if it ever does?

10+ Year Old Account
    4-3, meh. But dat deck. Half zoo as a lock, with a whooping 2 spells - Shadowbolt and Twisting Nether. And of the new floating eye demons. But eh, not that great, the run. But fun non the less.

I've won two arena matches so far with this free run, that's the best I've ever done. I also have only played arena like 3 times.

But still, Deathlord too good for priest in arena.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just used my free pass. It was a nice reminder why I don't play arena :/

Got my butt whooped.