View Poll Results: Which Class do you personally find the most over powered for damage.

Voters
351. This poll is closed
  • Priest

12 3.42%
  • Death Knight

55 15.67%
  • Mage

12 3.42%
  • Hunter

129 36.75%
  • Warrior

30 8.55%
  • Rogue

18 5.13%
  • Druid

101 28.77%
  • Paladin

129 36.75%
  • Warlock

13 3.70%
  • Monk

57 16.24%
  • Shaman

16 4.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

What class are you finding most over powered at the moment for damage.

Pretty straight forward poll question but also what changes would you make to said class with aim to making it more balanced?
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Ret Paladins by far, during Wings their damage is just absurd. To fix it either reduce the duration of Wings to 20 seconds instead of 30, or remove that nonsense where they can't be CC'd during it. Either fix would help a lot.

Deleted
    Anyone who chose Warlock,Mage or Rogue needs to get their head out of their ass. Ret, Feral and MM Hunt need toning down, to put it lightly.
    Last edited by mmoc46aaf38d4c; 2014-12-05 at 12:05 PM.

DON'T YOU GUYS DARE FUCKING SAY HUNTER! A lot of Hunters have actually told me their damage is fine and it's all l2p issues.

L2P everyone.

Ret-tards are equally as dumb.

Shaman
    0 0%
    #thuglyf
    Last edited by Anzen; 2014-12-05 at 11:57 AM.

Its not only about damage you have to look at complete spec aka: Damage + Heals + Defcds + Burst (on demand, rng) + Movement + Stopable burst.
    Good luck with new QQ thread.

Deleted
    Feral and Ret by far, not to mention they are hybrids.

Deleted
    Just damage? DK. Shadow priest is great too.

When I look at polls like this it confirms that at least half of the forum goers have no clue what they are talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaman has votes? Oh man my day has been made! Whoever voted for them must've had really bad luck.

I voted Retribution and Feral.

Deleted
    Depends on the mage build but if you have it set to kill, they can deal insane amounts of damage in a 5 second window. However, they only got that window and then for 90s do no real damage.
    Generally I know not to face a winged ret and use def CDs against feral just after they opened. Seems if you survive the brutal burst well (kite dat pally) they aren't too much a threat for some time. Same goes for ferals you can force to reset the fight once their opening fades.
    Last edited by mmocdbbb194638; 2014-12-05 at 01:39 PM.

Feral and Hunters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    DON'T YOU GUYS DARE FUCKING SAY HUNTER! A lot of Hunters have actually told me their damage is fine and it's all l2p issues.

L2P everyone.

#thuglyf

I agree with the tone and content of this message!

Deleted
    I voted shamans from respect for our nerfed brothers out there.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post

L2P everyone.

#thuglyf
    FUCK huntards/rets/feral/rogues..

No my head is not in my ass nor will that ever be possible, any one who thinks otherwise should feel ashamed. I dont even need to explain this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Retardins, huntards, ferals, and dks are op as fuck (in that order)

Polls like these are excellent for showcasing exactly how bad some people are at this game. The fact that monks and shamans are getting votes is hilarious.

Deleted
    well if they nerf rets wings then they hav to buff us when we're not using it, or it's on cd.

in PvP yeah a nerf should be coming, but in PvE don't you dare nerf me in raids yet i want to beat those huntards and magi's!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fakie View Post
    Polls like these are excellent for showcasing exactly how bad some people are at this game. The fact that monks and shamans are getting votes is hilarious.
    Must be huntards and retardins voting to try to cover up how op they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Fakie View Post
    Was immediately after I quoted shamans having 0 votes and now amazingly 10% of people voting think shamans are the most overpowered damage dealers currently. I think I'm being subtly trolloled.

The fact that Warlocks are the lowest and people have voted for Rogues, Shamans and Priests isn't a good sign..

In terms of damage; Warlocks, Boomkins and DKs are the best. Rets and Ferals have good burst. Haven't seen a hunter do damage that I would even remotely consider 'overpowered' yet. Everyone else does about the same as each other.