Which Bosses are better suited for Fury/Gladiator?

I main Fury, but have picked up Gladiator as my offspec because of how much dps it does. However, I'm not so sure on some fights if Gladiator really does the best dps. On Kargath I play Fury because I'm on the chain hurl team and I tried using it on Tectus, and with every other fight being Gladiator, but again, I'm not sure. Could anyone give some pointers?

(Bosses are as follows):

Kargath
    The Butcher
    Tectus
    Brackenspore
    Twin Ogron
    Ko'ragh
    Imperator Mar'gok

Deleted
    If you are worried about dps you would not be playing fury so your thread is kind of irrelevant, Arms and glad are both far superior to fury as the numbers do not lie fury will not get better until at least the next 1-2 tiers, fury relys on keeping yourself enraged to cannot do that with the current amounts of crit from gear.

Kargath - Arms(go into bleachers and kill adds)
    The Butcher - Gladiator
    Tectus - Arms (cleave adds and boss splits)
    Brackenspore - Arms (cleave adds)
    Twin Ogron - Arms (cleave adds)
    Ko'ragh - Gladiator
    Imperator Mar'gok - - Arms (cleave adds)

Quote Originally Posted by R0AM3R View Post
    If you are worried about dps you would not be playing fury so your thread is kind of irrelevant, Arms and glad are both far superior to fury as the numbers do not lie fury will not get better until at least the next 1-2 tiers, fury relys on keeping yourself enraged to cannot do that with the current amounts of crit from gear.
    Pretty much. Adapt and conquer man.

Gladiator every fight, the single target is THAT much better. Switching specs to pad is for farm.

Deleted
    Tbh for *progress* you'll want to play Glad for most, excluding Tectus and you shouldn't be sent up on Kar'gath if you have a few boomkins, that's for sure lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Tbh for *progress* you'll want to play Glad for most, excluding Tectus and you shouldn't be sent up on Kar'gath if you have a few boomkins, that's for sure lol
    wrang. for mythic you need to kill 1 mote at a time and if you are wasting time bladestorming and tab rending you are not helping to get 1 mote per upheval. Gun laugh at nerds playing anything but glad in mythic. Bloodbath tclap is some sick aoe in 1 gcd anywaiz.

The ONLY fight where arms might be better is Ko'ragh due to the perpetual execute phase.
    Last edited by Phovos; 2014-12-05 at 03:37 PM.

On Mythic the biggest hurdle is gonna be to beat the enrage timer, so killing them one at a time will most likely not be a viable strat.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Glad for pretty much everything. Single target is significantly higher. And as stated, bloodbath + Tclap/roar and revenge/glyphed heroic strike does plenty of aoe and cleave damage. Only thing I wish glad had was rallying cry.