15+ Year Old Account

Future of Gem Boutique

(Regarding a non-JC toon)

Anyone know if BLZ stated that when the next generation of gems comes down the line if Gem Boutique will be able to produce them as well, possible by letting us combine 3 lesser gems or something.
    I find myself wondering why the hell I built it, atm it is useful since I got use for the gems. All craftable rings and necks got abysmal use at best.

Anyone know if BLZ hinted any news for it? Thinking about just making a ton of gems and demolish the building.

Deleted
    The same goes for all the profession buildings though. You can only can the crappy stuff plus the 640 gear, its no different for JC. I wouldn't expect any changes in the near future, otherwise what would be the point in having the profession?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea I agree just that gems is something that gets swapped the least. and its quickly to stockpile enough and just move on.
    But yea working as intended I guess.

We might simply not get better gems during WoD. There were no epic gems in MoP, either.

15+ Year Old Account
    True. So Gem Bout. qualify as a very poor longterm building. Well its not harder than to stack up gems and demolish it then, will do that.

Cheers