Thread: Tectus addon?

Tectus addon?

The first thing I would currently like to point out is that when tectus does his barrage of red mists not only does it show up as incorrect in game with DBM, it is also a mechanic that im sure many of us find getting out of hand with the first and second split. And to any group larger than 15 a cluster of mistakes can occur. Now I myself am not great at adding making and my suggestion for one is quite simple. Your raiders may not always know which of your advisories have the barrage on them. The solution? An adding that only the raid lead or assists need that automatically marks players with it so when 5 go out at once players have a slight ease and raid awareness, similar to the Mok addon in SOO. Is there anything like this in the making?

It's even worse for Shadow Priests, because the arrow is affected by(and masked by) Shadow Form. What I did is I set up a Weakaura to flash a huge red symbol on my screen when I had any debuff called "Crystalline Barrage" - worked like a charm. At work right now so I can't post an import for it, but I'm sure someone else can.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well something is incorrect because I set my VEM (which is DBM) to notify me on Gift of Earth. When this went off I always was the target of Crystalline Barrage.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Well something is incorrect because I set my VEM (which is DBM) to notify me on Gift of Earth. When this went off I always was the target of Crystalline Barrage.
    Has anyone else noticed that when you get targeted with Crystallize Barrage and get the arrow on your head and all, the name of the debuff you actually get is called "Gift of Earth"?

That's probably what's throwing your addon off - probably an error in the debuff name, plain and simple, someone was goofing off at work on this encounter and stuck the wrong name onto it!

Here is a weakaura for Crystalline Barrage. It's set up based off the spell ID as just using the debuff name causes issues because the debuff for spreading the smoke, and for being in the smoke share the same spell name.

ID 162370 is for standing in the smoke
    ID 162346 is for spreading the smoke

dOZcdaGlGYRfIEVQQAMOOAUQOzJQBkK62aUpqQDIs2l1UHA)QuhwQHHIYVj5VKQHQQkgSkmCi6qQQOVjKCmuQZPQcl efwQsjTyGQLd6Hcfpf5Xq65k(SQmvjnzjMUOlQuQUkq0LjUUs2iqYPfSzvY2HGLHI8vLszAcvFximsLsCsvLrtkhuP 4sQQuNvvv6AaHZRuTni0ZekTovvYMTRMcM(WPaVAu58dvHNZgvliiiaco1bxnJUw4Pb0lUU0WutWxl4UPXetGXmW(b yrzcWuXuXvtnAgu4Xvtt2W0vtaYm9tm9pmJc03heGks5(qHVpaKFEF8pmJc0Mkk9rTWfZWeGmt)e9ChPyI28xtfLoG mt)eZW0Ow4IPpCkWRgvo3ukk8CUnPJCZc2Z5FuriWnlyprlLqFsQfUmNGVGiJdM69mnQfUOJQ1ySWnfDpPaD60ucdV NaD10Gu48VIj2iYuSXr00Ae9bPW5FfZW0Gu48VY4QzX2SyJitXghrNMUwC(G2yZWe6AsfGUwOiMYaGumHBazC1SyBk g4(KnNhWY9bJgc7N40uraFDDv3rkM2YMTgnOajZDA6sHttBNJai)UpaLcNM0KWtlnR4GWex1fxnbBuXvtalEgC1Ptt zZfC6QjGfpdU60PjOIlUAcyXZGRoD60ujmi59oLnAKJPFJAckVGcx3rkMcOkSjuLIxurGndtDPeYGc3C9egEpboU60 ueHsQzwXbHPqXuS)6(ig4(KnNhWY9bJgc7NycVaQWW7jWXSy70u7QPyG7t2CEal3hmAiSFIPpCkWRgvo)qv45Sr1cc ccGGtDWvZORfEAa9IRlnm1e81cU70ecMf74mXmN2a
    Last edited by Cynthesis; 2014-12-06 at 12:00 PM.