Deleted

Question Help with boosted toon profession

Hello, i boosted a lev 60 char with eng/alch before wod and forget about it...today i started levelling and found the quest for my profession, i used them and i am now lev 600/700 but my profession book is empty except for the basic 3-4 recipe u start with and draenor stuff.
    While this is not bothering me with alch, it is a problem for eng, cause i want tinkers like nitroboost). So i went to a profession trainer but it won't teach me anything...is this a bug or am i missing something? Hope someone could help me.
    Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some may be at specific vendors around the world and aren't taught by trainers. It may involve some time but you may want to visit the different level trainers and vendors to see if they sell any. Also there are quite few that are rep based and you won't have those nor will trainers.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    I've visited the one in the capital cities (ironforge and stormwind) but, again, they didn't teach me anything...even if my profession level is 630 atm . . .
    but i will go in northrend and look for trainers there, thanks for the hint.

Deleted
    ashamed of myself..i didn't check the "avaible" option...pls close the thread or delete it . . .

10+ Year Old Account
    It happens - at least you caught your own error and didn't blame Blizzard.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]