Deleted

Flash heal value

swapping between shadow and holy my flash heal changes it's value from 16k to 22k.

what am I missing? I don't see a passive or anything to suggest it's being modified. Making it quite frustrating to find spell values ^^

It's Blizzard's new easy to use spellbook interface. Obfuscating information so you don't have to read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    It's Blizzard's new easy to use spellbook interface. Obfuscating information so you don't have to read it!
    ^This

The baked-in healing bonuses on healing specs are not visible in the spell book, because raisins.

Deleted
    ... that's pretty much the dumbest 'addition' they've made.
    so what am I looking at for values? the 25% from old spirital healing would probably bridge the gap. does that still exist?

edit; 25% doesn't make up the difference using spell power values from wowhead and wowdb
    Last edited by mmocc73a7e76d4; 2014-12-05 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsparowe View Post
    ... that's pretty much the dumbest 'addition' they've made.
    so what am I looking at for values? the 25% from old spirital healing would probably bridge the gap. does that still exist?

edit; 25% doesn't make up the difference using spell power values from wowhead and wowdb
    25% DOES still exist.

Deleted
    i'm still missing something, is there any other passive that would increase the healing of flash heal? (and heal... etc)

CoH on the other hand seems to be less in-game than i'd predict it to be from the wowhead values. /confused

edit;

i'm getting a spell power value of 483.1% for 'heal', wowhead putting it at 332.64%. so I'm missing about 45% worth of passives from somewhere :/

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=37593
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=87336

found these two on wowhead, nothing about them in game. and improved renew doesn't seem to affect renew in any way. I must say blizzards idea of simplifying sure is confusing me.

- - - Updated - - -

problem solved;

versatility updates a spells tooltip because reasons.

edit again; i'm still 10% short on spells not covered by that improved renew. it's exactly 10% on CoH, cascade and PoH. zzz this is getting old.

bodging all the spells with a 10% healing passive makes things fit. The raidbuffed spell power calc seems slightly out, possibly a rounding issue (does it always round up in game?)

anyways here's where I'm at. if anyone cared. Wanted to compare some healing per mana between spells for holy. Learnt a lot whilst making it so worthwhile imo ^^
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Lh0/edit#gid=0
    Last edited by mmocc73a7e76d4; 2014-12-05 at 09:14 PM.

Yeah, I can answer that because I found out that the PoH values were a bit off while I was updating my addon.
    There is a 10% hidden buff to our healing somewhere that affects all spells.

But for flash heal: (3.32657) * 1.25 * 1.1 * versatility
    Renew is (.22 + 2.2) * 1.1 * 1.15 * 1.25 * vers

Single target spells have a 25% buff to them via a passive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clebane View Post
    Yeah, I can answer that because I found out that the PoH values were a bit off while I was updating my addon.
    There is a 10% hidden buff to our healing somewhere that affects all spells.

But for flash heal: (3.32657) * 1.25 * 1.1 * versatility
    Renew is (.22 + 2.2) * 1.1 * 1.15 * 1.25 * vers

Single target spells have a 25% buff to them via a passive.
    cheers
    presumably the healing per cast of renew also has some scaling with haste? since duration stays the same and you gain partial ticks, is that a simple *haste%?

edit, did you have any PoM values?
    Last edited by mmocc73a7e76d4; 2014-12-06 at 04:52 AM.