Discussing Shaman

I recently made a post on the WoW forums, talking about what I feel are some problems that need addressing for Shaman. HERE
    I'd really appreciate if some of you can comment and add to the discussion to show Blizzard that it's not just a "small minority" that are yelling to try and get their points across. For the most part, I stated that we need more than number tweaks, really need help finding who Shaman are identity-wise, changes to totems, and further diversity through talents and themes between all our specs but, mostly between Elemental and Enhance. I invite you to talk about the current state of Elemental or what you want to see in the future for Enhancement, anything at all that is relevant to current Shaman issues. Thanks, hope to see you guys there!
    Last edited by shamantime; 2014-12-05 at 08:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubathingy View Post
    But anyway it's OK to be jelly of the tallest midget.

Some Ideas I had for helping Ele and Enh. With enhancement they could end up making the Earth Elemental a self buff. Maybe use it like ascension, where you're more infused with the element rather than summon a minion of the element. You'd get increased armor, attack dmg, and health. Maybe even make it more damage oriented instead, like adding bleeds to our attacks by imbuing our attacks with shards of earth rather than the increased armory/health. Possibly even make said bleeds stack.

Theres even an idea I had of completely removing the earth elemental all together, and making the LS elemental only increasing SP and has a chance to Earth Shock someone at reduced dmg. when your spells hit them(excluding AoE abilities), making ES enhancement only and adding the bleeds or AD(possibly both) to it, and making the WS resto only adding a HoT to whoever is hit by CH.

Theres also, dare i say it, the chance to have Enhancement be like druid's feral tree, where you can Tank or do Melee DPS. I know in Vanilla they were wanting enhancement to be able to do both but removed the "tanky" talents later on.

Another take is use the "spirits" as a form for each class. Would be kind of hard for Ele though, since everything for them comes back to "storm". Enhancement could use wolf, and resto could use spirit of the ancient since the ancients are kind of already incorporated into the shaman as a helpful force.
    Shaman PvP Theory
    - "that all sounds nice but i prefer the hide behind a rock and dps method, and if they target you, ghost wolf, and if they start attacking you, bend over and prepare yourself psychologically."
    -Thunderspike