Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Chose my university based on his location. U of Washington being a really good school was a side effect, however once he learned that I did he promptly pulled a 180 and cut off all contact.

Had a nasty fall, chipped my front tooth, busted my upper lip, bit completely through my bottom lip, still got on the plane an hour and a half later to go see him. Got a proposal out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    Fuck that...Joey doesn't share food.
    LOL!

OT: All through high school I bent over backward for this girl I liked. I'd do all sorts of crap for her full well knowing that I never had a chance lol. She would move on from guy to guy but there my dumbass still pretty much laying out the red carpet for her even when she had boyfriends.

Silver lining though after years I finally DID get together with her for a small time. Still HUGE waste of time on my part lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KeirAdish View Post
    Well, In a somewhat surprising turn of events she had someone else answer her cell phone claiming she wasn't there, and said if I flew out they would call the cops on me.
    Well then lol. That escalated quickly

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Well, In a somewhat surprising turn of events she had someone else answer her cell phone claiming she wasn't there, and said if I flew out they would call the cops on me.
    Can you get a refund on the ticket?

I'm going to say if things went that crazy that quickly... you're not losing a lot in the long run my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    Well then lol. That escalated quickly
    Yup, It did for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Can you get a refund on the ticket?

I'm going to say if things went that crazy that quickly... you're not losing a lot in the long run my friend.
    I hadn't confirmed the purchase yet, I was still hoping we could resolve it over Skype, but that proved not to be the case.

So I guess now the craziest thing I've done is let now two of my ex girlfriends live with me somewhat early in the relationship.

Deleted
    I bought AC Unity.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I guess now the craziest thing I've done is let now two of my ex girlfriends live with me somewhat early in the relationship.
    Now that you're a free man... try and get 2 ex girlfriends living with you at the same time. Tell us all if it is like Hollywood makes it out to be.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

15+ Year Old Account
    Cant think of anything really.
    I know my dad missed my mom so much when they were young adults and were dating that he hopped into one of these(but an older model ):

and drove as long as the gas lasted (1/20 of the way) and then used a mix of hitchinking/cabs/trains to get to her.
    Once at her boarding quarters (which back then was devided into female/male) he understood that he could not knock on her window without a gift.
    As luck had it they had scaffolding around the facade and he found a box of 3-4" nails.
    Content with that he climbed the scaffolding and knocked on her window, end of story.

Yes he was not very sober...

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    That I plan on buying the oculus rift.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Cant think of anything really.
    I know my dad missed my mom so much when they were young adults and were dating that he hopped into one of these(but an older model ):

and drove as long as the gas lasted (1/20 of the way) and then used a mix of hitchinking/cabs/trains to get to her.
    Once at her boarding quarters (which back then was devided into female/male) he understood that he could not knock on her window without a gift.
    As luck had it they had scaffolding around the facade and he found a box of 3-4" nails.
    Content with that he climbed the scaffolding and knocked on her window, end of story.

Yes he was not very sober...
    Mate, that is a love story deserving of Hollywood if I ever read one though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea it is rather adorable, still married as well

Edit: he did technically steal the verhicle but back in those days it would never happen so the keys where actually still in the ignition and left like that every evening. They did not count on the "stupidity" of love though and they got it back. It didnt go that far before running out of gas in the middle of the unfinished moterway
    Last edited by Bakis; 2014-12-05 at 09:13 PM.

Yeah, i feel like that is the perfect mixture for a Summer coming of age tale.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    Yeah, i feel like that is the perfect mixture for a Summer coming of age tale.
    Starring John Cusack as Dad - and Jennifer Lawrence as Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    Yes! You, sir, had me at hello.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    And Danny Devito as Bakis in the future scene.

I'd watch it.

I would do anything for love. But I won't do that.

Fly over three times to the USA (Dutchie here), buy presents for her and her family. Rebuy a limited edition bracelet for her cause she lost the first one (including beads for it, you know, Pandora stuff).
    Oh love. Fuck you too.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

So what is it?

My girlfriend got mad at me because of something her crazy piece of crap ex did and pretty much shunned off onto me...
    So now I'm getting ready to fly from Atlanta or Connecticut to go see her to make things right if we can't work them out over skype...
    Save your money. Sounds like it's already over. I drove 16 hours straight without a break to pick my ex up from her home town after we had a falling out and then mutually agreeing to give it another go. It turns out I was just playing chauffer and giving her a lift onto some other guys dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Save your money. Sounds like it's already over. I drove 16 hours straight without a break to pick my ex up from her home town after we had a falling out and then mutually agreeing to give it another go. It turns out I was just playing chauffer and giving her a lift onto some other guys dick.
    That's pretty cold. I had an ex who got back with me just long enough to help her move into a new apartment. After the heavy lifting was done so were we.

Got married.

Just kidding I'm happy.

Most of the time.