Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrantWave View Post
    Well, that'd be the equivalent of 1,100 crit vs 1,000AP - for general output at any sustained rate, the AP would be significantly better.
    DKs don't really have many things that rely on crits either, so I'd go for the AP.
    But I'm also not a pvper so maybe someone else could weigh in on the usefulness of it - just saying that from a dps perspective, the AP wins.
    thanks mate, I decided to go mastery/bonus armor PvP items set, just to match the most all 3 specs

noob unholy DK here:

Whats a better priority: scourge strike or festering strike? if you have 1 unholy or 1 death rune 1 frost rune and 1 blood rune up. Is it better to use festering strike first so that you get 2 death runes to start refreshing or scourge strike is better?

Scourge over Festering IMO.

Deleted
    Quick question: What's the break point of BB over SS? 2 targets? 3 targets?
    We're currently progressing Mythic Twin Ogrons with a tac that keeps em stacked thorough the fight (outside of Whirl and Charge) and I'm unsure which way to go, spam BB or go with a ST rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by DonTirri View Post
    Quick question: What's the break point of BB over SS? 2 targets? 3 targets?
    We're currently progressing Mythic Twin Ogrons with a tac that keeps em stacked thorough the fight (outside of Whirl and Charge) and I'm unsure which way to go, spam BB or go with a ST rotation.
    You BB at 2+ targets, it says it a couple times throughout this thread and many others here if you look really quick.