Can someone show me how I can get a wall paper of this girl?

If you look at this picture, you can see the girl that this Radeon HD 6950, 2010 technology, can render. I do not think a graphic card back then that is able to render this girl is able to reliable render WoW today. It will render for a little bit and then get overworked and the display driver will stop working and has to recover.

However, in 2014 technology, the graphic card is supposed to be able to render the girl shown at this website: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...ampaignID=2841

As you can see, the girl which is able to be rendered in 2014 looks more advanced than the girl in 2010. No doubt a graphic that can render this 2014 girl can keep up with wow without having to shut the game down because it won't need time to breath and require the display driver to recover.

Anywho, does anyone know the source of the Wallpaper for this 2014 girl that is rendered by today's AMD technology? I want to use her for my computer's background. Shame her hair is not green thought.... I wonder what girl wall paper Nvidia has in 2014 compared to AMD.

I wonder what the girl in 2017 or 2014 will look like? I cannot imagine it looking much better IMO.
    Last edited by LairenyX; 2014-12-05 at 09:16 PM.

Bumped bumped

15+ Year Old Account
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    6950 not a bad card but its 2 gens old.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I love u... IDK how u found it... but the intellect required for such a feat must have been tremendous and indescribable.

Google has an image search on their images page. If you search for the image you might find one to your liking.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    You can use Google to find this image easily enough (and it was found for you). Going to close this thread.