Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Yep, had a few guild meet-ups with my old WoW guild. Really nice bunch of folks and I'm still in touch with a lot of them via facebook. I met my partner at one of the meet-ups.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

I've met friends in MMOs that I've kept for years. Never talked about meeting up in real life but I wouldn't necessarily be against it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    i've met quite a few online friends by now. had some bad experiences with some though, but most of them were exactly as i imagined them.

Multiple times.. for the most part generally good people that ive gotten to know over vent.. but a handful of times you come to realize that your personalities outside of wow just dont match..

No. My guild did an annual event where we'd pick a place to gather for a weekend and just have fun, but I never managed to go. Our meeting spots were always too far away from me.

I do have a couple of friends in WoW who live reasonably close to me, and one is talking about moving to an area that's like a 30-minute drive from me. So I might have a chance to meet him in person at some point, which would be cool.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-12-09 at 04:12 PM.