Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    After sitting like 3 hours in the queue, I got "called to Ashran" while I was in a BG. I accepted and left the BG, and went over to Stormshield as nothing happend. There I got placed in the queue again.

I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyko View Post
    There seems to be a bug where if you don't accept the queue for ashran thing until you are on the bridge it won't kick you out/will let you join straight away
    It worked, instant access for me on an overpopulated server (Outland EU).
    Last edited by mmoc90507aa8c5; 2014-12-07 at 07:08 PM.

Deleted
    Tried my very first Ashran today

4hrs 31min 48secs it took exactly to get into the zone.

Queued at 3pm gametime pretty much primetime on a sunday...

This is pathetic

Ashran should be cross server. Period. If another server needs people on a side, people from the other side should be connected to that realm.

It doesnt make sense to have a 4 hour queue. The point being, I have to be able to schedule the queue times AND the time spent in Ashran, as it is now, Ashran will never fit into my schedule. And I need things from inside Ashran for PVE purposes. That's totally broken in design, and implimentation.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    You rather want to have lag and disconnects instead of waiting in a queue?

It's not unacceptable at all.
    Multiple instances of Ashran would help quite a bit and would not result in disconnects or lag. It's certainly not beyond their reach to make that happen. I see very little reason why they wouldn't have had more than one instance of Ashran to begin with tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    It would be an argument if there weren't free transfers to lower populated realms. Most of these high-pop realms have or will get/has gotten this option several times.

Nobody is forcing you to play on a realm where there are very many people. When you do, you choose to sit in queues. Simple as that.
    Free transfers are not always available. Besides, you should not feel forced to transfer simply to participate in an element of the game that Blizzard themselves are trying to push onto you.
    Last edited by Syh; 2015-01-05 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syh View Post
    Multiple instances of Ashran would help quite a bit and would not result in disconnects or lag. It's certainly not beyond their reach to make that happen. I see very little reason why they wouldn't have had more than one instance of Ashran to begin with tbh.

Free transfers are not always available. Besides, you should not feel forced to transfer simply to participate in an element of the game that Blizzard themselves are trying to push onto you.
    I like this idea. I got into my first Ashran last night after 3 and a half hours, and I'd been queuing for weeks. Why couldn't Ashran be an outdoor instance? It's not like you're just allowed to wonder in; it kicks you out anyway, so just make it like an Alterac Valley. We could get in when we wanted, and Blizz would never have to kick us out. Everyone would win!

Deleted
    This is a completely fixable issue, but blizzard are just insisting on being stupid about it.

Haven't been in an Ashran for 2 weeks, not from a lack of trying.

Quote Originally Posted by mackeral View Post
    Tried my very first Ashran today

4hrs 31min 48secs it took exactly to get into the zone.

Queued at 3pm gametime pretty much primetime on a sunday...

This is pathetic
    That is why i have yet to even try it. I don't play for more than 2 hours as most per sitting and have never had a queue pop for me yet. I guess something went awry with the old CRZ.

I only go into Ashran on Tuesday morning to get my 200 CP. I find morning queues seem to be like 30 minutes or less.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    I've just stopped qing now, I'm not on for more than 2h nowdays so qing would just result in sad face. It's pretty facking poor tbh, when i was qing for it i would wait 4+h every damn time. I highly doubt it's improved...