Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Ha ha....they are not hackers in ANY way.

They are people who have deep pockets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I take issue with this little bit, tbh. They're not hackers nor are they notorious xD
    They are notorious attention seekers. That's about it though. Call me when they start taking down a real system, rather than something held together with chewing gum and twine because these corporations couldn't be damned to defend against cyber attacks.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    they'll get right on it. just as soon as their finished with their terrorism/kidnapping/murder/fraud/drug,etc. investigations. for crimes that you know actually physically hurt people.
    How does fraud physically hurt people more than companies losing millions due to ddossing ?

I got a good question who do think they attack when finally bring console down. They have been practicing for something big. Once there finished with console gaming pic gaming is next on there list. Sorry to say pc can't stop ddos any more than console. It's not hacking it just over loading severs.
    So to all you who that think the pc is the master race your far from truth pc aren't the best and neither are consoles either they both are weak.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I take issue with this little bit, tbh. They're not hackers nor are they notorious xD
    Very true they are nothing more than attention seekers but they do have some new tech that may be able bring severs for days at time if not longer

15+ Year Old Account
    Crab people are cooler.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    How does fraud physically hurt people more than companies losing millions due to ddossing ?
    Bernie Madoff comes to mind.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers