Best 90-100 leveling spec?

My warlocks sitting in full Prideful (550ilvl) and was wondering what the best spec to level with is? I've noticed with a few other classes that things get a little rough once hitting Spires/Nagrand and hoping for some advice thanks.

And which pet?
    Last edited by lukeyboy89; 2014-12-06 at 02:20 PM.

I levelled as part of a duo so I went with Destro with Voidy for the burst damage. Having a pet made it pretty easy even though he's a little squishy. It kind of depends on your levelling style, whether you Aoe or ST but if the former I think Destro post-nerf pre max level would be not be very effective or fun...

I'm 98 atm, I burned through panda with a destro spec and the conflag charges make downing single targets very fast. For Draenor so far I have been using affliction with vw. I'd use whatever you plan to use later on so you get gear for it. Affliction I can insta dot a few targets I have agony on a macro that also does petattack to the VW collects things

Quote Originally Posted by lukeyboy89 View Post
    My warlocks sitting in full Prideful (550ilvl) and was wondering what the best spec to level with is? I've noticed with a few other classes that things get a little rough once hitting Spires/Nagrand and hoping for some advice thanks.

And which pet?
    I'm leveling my alt lock atm. Was only 476 going into WoD. Destro is easy as hell but so damn boring. Pretty much chaos bolt shadowburn anything single target and laughed with unlimted embers. Once I got some gear CB was 1 shotting again so 3 targets I would just havoc 1 load CB on another and queue immo conflag for the 3rd mobs wont even reach you. The only annoyance I have had is 5+ mobs is just slow to kill all. If I know there are lots off little trash packs in the questing area I just switch to demo and aoe em down

No "best"

Play what you find fun, there are multiple ways to kill mobs.

Deleted
    I leveled 2 locks, one on destro, one in demono so I can't speak for affliction.

In my experience, destro is faster. Ideally you have demono with glyph of meteor as off spec. Jumping from any height is a big big timesaver when applicable.

You can forego a pet for the first levels but I still recommend the voidwalker to keep the rested xp bonus.

The best you can do is to download handynotes draenor & get as many hidden treasures as possible . Don't bother with instances unless you like to run them.
    Last edited by mmoca123b20796; 2014-12-06 at 07:37 PM.

Deleted
    I want demo to begin with, but it felt like it started trailing off towards the later zones, at which point I switched to destruction, especially nice in Nagrand where your mobility (which in low levels was demo's biggest pro) is covered by a mount that interacts much better with destro than demo.

It felt pretty close though, so play what you like - demonic leap was also worth mentioning as great for some treasures.

I levelled as Demo, mass pulls AoE cleave em down
    Does Warlock Stuffz