10+ Year Old Account

changing talents takes you out of glad stance?

really starting to piss me off, every time i change from shockwave to dragonroar or whatever, it takes me out of glad stance and puts me in no stance. really starting to piss me off, getting caught without it in boss fights
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

It's not just Warriors. Shadowform, chakra's, seals etc. And it's done it since this talent system was implemented, it just never did it with other Warrior stances because all the stances had the same abilities for the spec prior to WoD.

Its because it is a talent, so when you change a talent, regardless of what tier of talents it is, they all become unselected in essence, so when you choose your new talent, its as if gladiator stance is now new again, so you need to put yourself back into it.
    Same things happen to other classes with similar options. Ie talents that are buffs/effects to things

for example a warlock with Sacrifice pet talent, will have to re-sacrifice a pet after changing any talent on a different tier.
    Last edited by DotDotDot; 2014-12-06 at 02:47 PM.

This bugs me as well.

The other day in UBRS, for the 2nd boss I changed to the Shield Slam glyph and right when it finished, Tank pulled boss and I was basically stuck in "NoStance" BUT I could switch to Prot and pull aggro.
    I have a Rhok'delar, jelly?