Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    As an unholy dk, i find healers a little difficult to kill, but if i line all of my procs and gargoyles and dark transformation together (20% increase shadow dmg), healers do drop... even disc priest!

But in reality healers are not mean't to be easily taken down 1vs1, supposed to take AT LEAST 2 people to train a healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    As an unholy dk, i find healers a little difficult to kill, but if i line all of my procs and gargoyles and dark transformation together (20% increase shadow dmg), healers do drop... even disc priest!

But in reality healers are not mean't to be easily taken down 1vs1, supposed to take AT LEAST 2 people to train a healer.
    Not at least. 2 should be able to kill a healer with coordination, after you force defensives, coordinate burst and that should be enough. 2v2s is an entirely different game of controlling burst and CC to take out a DPS within a strong CC session. (I'd argue 2v2 is some of the most fun PVP, i wish people gave it more attention).

Quote Originally Posted by Myci View Post
    in what world should you kill a healer 1v1? how do you expect 3s to work when your facing 2 dps and a third chain ccing you? how do you expect a healer to live then, or keep his teamates up?
    this game is no where close, and never has been, balanced around 1v1. so no op is infact wrong.
    Don't eat a full 1st stun unless you like eating 6 sec worth of dmg, make that DR take into effect asap. Have your team mates peel off you, cc correctly and make use of pillar humping if you're in a arena with pillars.

Healing in arenas is not hard nor does it take skill if your other 2 or 3 teammates aren't daft

Quote Originally Posted by munchimunchi View Post
    they need to nerf feral claws of shirvalla too OP i was hitting them one for 5minutes he kept fully healing and taking little dmg while doing alot of dmg to me
    That isn't what was causing the healing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexme View Post

Healing in arenas is not hard nor does it take skill if your other 2 or 3 teammates aren't daft
    This here is how you make the rest of your comment lose all sort and form of credibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

If you're trying to solo a healer well, you SHOULD fail because otherwise why would anyone heal in arena?

BGs are a clusterfuck of randoms like always shrug.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    Not at least. 2 should be able to kill a healer with coordination, after you force defensives, coordinate burst and that should be enough. 2v2s is an entirely different game of controlling burst and CC to take out a DPS within a strong CC session. (I'd argue 2v2 is some of the most fun PVP, i wish people gave it more attention).
    Yes but 2v2 is also cheesy and unbalanced as fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    Don't need 2. Any melee that knows how to press buttons can solo any healer now. Especially rogues, it's impossible to cast anything between stuns, kick, gouge, garrote etc

any dps should be able to kill a healer no doubt bout that but blizz dont care about it.

I bet this guy doesn't have cds or ints on his bar

I think it's funny when i see myself surviving a minute against 5 ppl constantly attacking, stunning and interrupting me.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's tougher to kill healers, sure, but I don't think it requires a nerf.

2+ healers though is pretty much a headache waiting to happen though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    It's tougher to kill healers, sure, but I don't think it requires a nerf.

2+ healers though is pretty much a headache waiting to happen though.
    One of the big reasons why i hate rbgs, literally NOBODY DIES and its just mind blowing.

I mean back in cata rbgs and MOP rbgs, people actually died! but WOD is a little different... its frusterating.
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2014-12-13 at 11:48 PM.