10+ Year Old Account

Bartender keeps bugging out

Basically it's linked to my '1', '2', '3' and 4 keys. They seem to be linked together with other random action bar buttons. I'll post 2 screenshots here that can explain it better.

Whenever I respec, change stance or do anything these spells get changed and they just replace whatever that was there before.

Here's situation one, as you can see Mortal Strike is both bound to 2 and S0. I don't want Mortal Strike on S0, so whenever I drag MS away from S0, MS also automatically gets dragged away from 2.

http://i.imgur.com/HVxnf5B.jpg

For example I replaced MS with Taunt only on one button, but then MS also gets replaced with Taunt on the other bar button. It's fucking stupid I can't even play like this... you can also see Rend and Victory Rush duplicated on the bar on the right, whenever I replace it, it also moves from the other bar.

http://i.imgur.com/KEAkmJU.jpg

Don't really know how to explain this shit as English isn't my first language but I don't know what's going on here and I don't know how to fix it either.
    Last edited by Sainur; 2014-12-06 at 06:13 PM.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Not sure, but you really should not insert images that large into your post. Instead, just give the link to the image. Right now its obnoxiously annoying to read your post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah edited it now.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

I am not certain, but IIRC you can set different bars to show the same "action bar page" in BT4. Check that each of those bars shows a *different* Blizzard action bar page? (eg: the paging/stance/whatever bit of the settings for the bar.)