Ko'ragh's (Highmaul boss) shield

I use a heavily customized UI that is currently not displaying his Nullification Barrier total. I believe the default UI has a bar for this, but it's not displaying as either boss power nor alternate power for me. I also tried making a weak aura bar to track it, but on the rush of doing it between pulls, I could not make it track the absolute bar and drain accordingly.

So my question is through what ui element is the shield being shown (so that I can config my addon) or could anyone kindly share a proper weak aura bar that works? Thanks in advance.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can mouseover the buff and it will show you the remaining amount. It might be registering as alternate power? I'm not sure; I will mess with my UI today to figure it out as well.

You can also make it into a weak aura:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post31016332
    Last edited by Kosmonaut; 2014-12-07 at 01:43 PM.

Deleted
    or just look on the same site into the thread called "WeakAura Help: Ko'ragh's Nullification Barrier % Remaining" (cant link it)

Deleted
    need the string for tell me when too!