The skybox in frostfire ridge got all... weird

The skybox suddently changed looks realy bizzared, arcane kind of theeme. Anyone seen this before?

Its a Vortex Totem someone used. Its a toy you get from the Inn Daily from your garrison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerOfTwo View Post
    The skybox suddently changed looks realy bizzared, arcane kind of theeme. Anyone seen this before?

Someone probably dropped a Void Totem. It's a toy you can get. Unless the area you are in triggers it. Certain areas can trigger different skyboxes.

10+ Year Old Account
    The sky went orange/red when my husband and I did an invasion in his garrison. Not sure otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Invasions can also change the skybox in your garrison. Green for Shadow Council invasions, orange for Iron Horde for example. That does look like just a void totem though.

Yep, void totem from an Inn (garrison building) quest. I drop this when i'm in my garrison because it quite frankly just looks sick, nice atmosphere while crafting / looting.

yeeeeah got the encroaching void buff , must be the toy, but it doesn't have a duration is it permanent untill i click the buff off?

10+ Year Old Account
    It lasts as long as the totem lasts (dunno how long that is) and it has a range (dunno how large it is, but not very).

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    It lasts as long as the totem lasts (dunno how long that is) and it has a range (dunno how large it is, but not very).
    No aparently i was actualy bugged :- / Because i had the buff from when i landed at the bladespire FP down into the pit with the clefthoof i was farming for the barn, thats easily 400-500 yds, dropped one in my garrison and it doesnt even last from my GH to my salvage yd. Thats a shame coulda had the effect permanently :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, if you went that far out it does seem like you found a bug. If you find a way to duplicate it I'd be very grateful, I wouldn't mind having this skybox on all the time either, it looks sick!

It might be something to do with x-realm, coz i THINK i first got the buff in a raid for daily apexis x-realm via the LF group thing, might be someone dropped it and when i left after compleeting daily there was no buff flag to remove or something like that? i don't know programming but thats my best gues. Because i did stonefury daily, left and then flow to bladespire.