The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Solutions to mobility in WoD....

Having a number of toons across different servers and reason the thousands of comments on MMO-Champ regarding flying there are a lot of people against flying in WoD. What really pisses me off about this is that these people do absolutely NOTHING but sit in their garrison and talk about how much flying would ruin the game.

Solution:
    So I think what Blizzard needs to do is set time limits for the amount of time you can sit in your garrison before being ported out into some random part of the world and then not allow you back into your garrison for at least 1hr.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psynyx View Post
    Solution:
    So I think what Blizzard needs to do is set time limits for the amount of time you can sit in your garrison before being ported out into some random part of the world and then not allow you back into your garrison for at least 1hr.
    How about no?

"GENERAL! GET OUT OF YOUR BASE! YOU'VE BEEN HERE FOR TOO LONG TODAY!"

Im sorry, but are you serious?
    I'll hang out in Ashran..or Orgrimmar..or Dalaran..or Thunder Bluff..or Undercity..or Outside of Orgrimmar?
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

So because lots of people who always sit in a city and complain are now sitting in a city and complaining you want them to get kicked out of that city but not all of them?

Deleted
    Great Idea! Force them to AFK in [random capital city] for an hour or so before they can hearth back. It's gonna change the game for sure.

Actually, scrap that. It's retarded.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thank god OP isn't in charge of game design. Pro tip, don't punish players.

Lol, its like you've made all the investigations and prove that every person who likes noflying is also afking in his garrison 24/7...

Seriously, these whiny crap is becoming more and more ridiculous every day. There would be NO FLYING, fucking deal with it already!
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

10+ Year Old Account
    And this "benefits" who?

Oh, that group of imaginary people who will change their ways?

10+ Year Old Account
    use aviana's feathers op, and some sedatives.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Deleted
    Sounds like someone's bitter over not flying.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a pretty bold assumption that everyone who is against flying does nothing but sit in their garrison.

I'm against flying in WoD. I was pro flying until I actually experienced the content. I do the dailies (Apexis, Stables), I visit Warspear/Stormshield for services, I do old raids and dungeons for transmogs, I farm Leather/Timber... There's plenty to do out there, and I don't feel that I need flying for any of those.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."