Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zharradan View Post
    List of things i can't believe they didn't solve yet, and got me mad on today's heroic highmaul

fel imp's dispel broken

glyph of dark soul + ad broken

dark soul with ad and without the glyph sometimes broken

pet gets randomly oneshoted (u wut m8)

almost 2015 going oom as a caster and having to wait (destro) or having to consume 55% of your own life(lifetap) almost each minute as demonology with demonbolt

hellfire deals more damage to me than to the enemy (this is a good one)

the ridiculous state of rain of fire and destros aoe in general

Kjc being a joke, along with mannoroths fury (for destro) are they really thinking we're ever going to have at least 1 opportunity to use mannoroth as destro????

I wont even talk about pvp because if I say what I think about our current state I will probably get banned
    I just farted

Discuss

Infracted
    Last edited by Nicola; 2014-12-10 at 02:41 AM.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/3...es-december-9/

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Dark Soul's cooldown should now work correctly when used in conjunction with the talent Archimonde's Darkness and Glyph of Dark Soul.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/3...es-december-9/

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Dark Soul's cooldown should now work correctly when used in conjunction with the talent Archimonde's Darkness and Glyph of Dark Soul.
    Bullshit, just tested still not working.

Isn't a hotfix supposed to go live pretty quickly? Cause it's definitely not live ;~;
    Oh well, it should be done by tomorrow at least.
    Last edited by Asuhariet; 2014-12-10 at 03:48 AM.

I do agree that destro's AoE feels shit with the ember nerf. I haven't even looked at where it is in the meters, it just FEELS bad.

almost 2015 going oom as a caster and having to wait (destro) or having to consume 55% of your own life(lifetap) almost each minute as demonology with demonbolt
    Not sure what you're doing wrong there, you have to cast way more incinerates without using a CB than you need to to actually go OOM.

Kjc being a joke
    I use it all the time?

I wish OP as fuck old KJC was back, but what are you going to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Yea i bet they just put that in the notes to put us off!
    Rolling restarts atm though

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    got it wrong

Sounds about right?
    I like how it's short and punchy and to the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    What is the point of bringing a lock now, besides "im to lazy to fly there, summon me."
    Warlock is literally the only class in the game I get annoyed if a raid doesn't have, for that very reason.

Also, SS brez and gateway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

List of things i can't believe they didn't solve yet, and got me mad on today's heroic highmaul

fel imp's dispel broken

glyph of dark soul + ad broken

dark soul with ad and without the glyph sometimes broken

pet gets randomly oneshoted (u wut m8)

hellfire deals more damage to me than to the enemy (this is a good one)

the ridiculous state of rain of fire and destros aoe in general

Kjc being a joke, along with mannoroths fury (for destro) are they really thinking we're ever going to have at least 1 opportunity to use mannoroth as destro????

I wont even talk about pvp because if I say what I think about our current state I will probably get banned

so your raging about warlocks??? Why not rage about AQ 20 bugs or ICC being bugged still after 4 expansions... Why not rage about the bug that sometimes makes ur camera turn even thou your not doing it, this bugs been around since vanilla beta... Why not rage about the Huge list of bugs they still havent fixed since vanilla.
    Seriously this thread is terrible and should be closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    so your raging about warlocks??? Why not rage about AQ 20 bugs or ICC being bugged still after 4 expansions... Why not rage about the bug that sometimes makes ur camera turn even thou your not doing it, this bugs been around since vanilla beta... Why not rage about the Huge list of bugs they still havent fixed since vanilla.
    Because this is the warlock sub-forum so this is where we're going to post our complaints about the class. Secondly, unless the issues are game-breaking in some way, they are too minor to be dealt with, especially when they have plenty of others that demand their attention. For example, the myriad of problems that plague our class that hinder our ability to enjoy it or compete with others in the various aspects of the game. If anything should happen it should be the revocation of your ability to post here or elsewhere.
    Last edited by G3istly; 2014-12-10 at 04:31 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    I don't have to put up with AQ 20 being bugged for 3-4 hours 3-4 times a week.

I do have to put up with DS bugging the fuck out if I dare try to use a glyph, then trying to open my spell book mid fight to use it from there since people said it sometimes worked, but it doesn't. Then it fully comes off CD so I have 2 charges, apparently. It still won't work for a good while afterwards.

So yeah, I don't think people are raging about fringe case bugs because they're fringe case and not crippling to your raid performance, frustrating, and mind boggling that they're only just managing to push out a fix before Mythic comes online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I like how it's short and punchy and to the point.

Warlock is literally the only class in the game I get annoyed if a raid doesn't have, for that very reason.

Also, SS brez and gateway.
    haha thanks.

yea... warlocks are only needed for that... I feel so special... the summon bitch =\

Druids have it better. Matter of fact, I soul stone myself before every pull. Our gateway cannot be "stacked" with other gateways, but Savage Roar can. And with gateway,what boss do you even use it on? Imp? The strat that our group is doing is constant moving around the room stacked, so unless i want to set up a gateway 4 seconds before every other? ring, there is no point to it. (i jump through it anyway with demonic leap). The only reason, to bring a warlock, justified by you, is being the summon bitch, and thats it =\ and my raid has 3 locks (including me). We do not have instant Brezs. And our gateway is subpar to savage roar or a hunters aspect of the fox (since you can cast on the move). Both of those are stackable. a Warlock's gateway is not.

updated op with tonights fix, still major bugs to solve

quick fix for destro mana problems: crit enchant on weapon (if you have heavy mastery gear like me)

10+ Year Old Account
    updated op with tonights fix, still major bugs to solve

quick fix for destro mana problems: crit enchant on weapon (if you have heavy mastery gear like me)
    Except several reports in the Demonology thread that DS is still bugged. There were also plenty of reports that it bugging out happened irrespective of having the Glyph, something I've experienced myself.

Its kind of pathetic that fishing dailies got a +15 skill fix before our bugged abilities got fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Its kind of pathetic that fishing dailies got a +15 skill fix before our bugged abilities got fixed.
    I love fishing. I find it relaxing and motivational. Nat Pagle is the man. He doesn't judge the green fire. We cook out sometimes, have some beers, swap stories about the old days.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs