Little to zero missions.

Howdy!

So i'm at the point where i've got all my followers(yes all of them, including deactivated ones) to lvl 100, and since then i've got little to no missions at all.

Anyone having this issue? i still get lvl 90 missions etc., but in the last 72 hours or so i've had about 8 missions available.

Any info/help would will be mostly welcome!

/Equ

10+ Year Old Account
    Lvl 3 frostwall tavern and barracks should give you enough of extra missions, and having ilvl 615+ on some of your followers also helps.

Deleted
    Hey hey!

Blizzard adressed this as an issue thay had overlooked and it will be fixed in 6.1.

The issue is that the logic of the mission system is that once you have full 100 followers, you don't need/can't use lower level missions anymore but things like rarity levelling and Salvage Yard gains were not taken into the consideration. They implemented a temporary hotfix that gives some missions (before the fix it was NONE once you had full 100 followers) below level 100 in the rotation but 6.1 will come with an improved system that simply awards more high level missions instead and is capable of switching between the systems (I.E if you pick up a new follower you won't get full 100 missions anymore untill everyone is 100 again).

Why does the amount of Missions decrease substantially when all the active followers are level 100?
    We were hoping not to have a bunch of irrelevant missions spamming up your mission list. We didn't plan well enough for the fact that those missions aren't really irrelevant when the salvage yard is OP. It's definitely an issue we talk about here, but solutions are complex and can have a lot of ripple-effect consequences on the rest of the system/game.

---

Originally missions all pulled from a single pool; players found that as they got their first level 100 followers they got fewer low-level missions and had a harder time leveling their weaker followers, so we made a change to ensure that some low-level missions would always pop if you had a follower in that range who needed them. We recognize this causes some odd incentives (you're encouraged to NOT max all your followers) and are discussing good solutions to that problem.
    - Front Page.

Hope that helps! =)
    Last edited by mmoc1f48e0f23e; 2014-12-07 at 12:24 AM.

So if i get a new follower that's not 100, i get more missions again but no lvl 100 ones, or did i read that wrong?

Also, i've gotten a couple of lvl 90 missions aswell, not just lvl 100, which you said they had hotfix'd in, does that mean they add on the few i allready have, or do they "replace" potential 100 missions?
    Last edited by siaro; 2014-12-07 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by siaro View Post
    So if i get a new follower that's not 100, i get more missions again but no lvl 100 ones, or did i read that wrong?

Also, i've gotten a couple of lvl 90 missions aswell, not just lvl 100, which you said they had hotfix'd in, does that mean they add on the few i allready have, or do they "replace" potential 100 missions?
    All mission pools are additive. You simply get more missions by having access to more pools.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by siaro View Post

1: No, you misunderstand. If you have EXCLUSIVELY level 100 followers, you (previously) only had access to level 100 missions. They hotfixed it so now you still get the lower missions but in lesser quantities. In 6.1 if you have ONLY level 100 followers, you'll ONLY get level 100 missions. If you then at ANY point get a level 90-99 follower, the pool will NO LONGER award ONLY level 100 missions, BUT there will, once again, be FEWER level 100 Missions in comparrison to when you have ONLY level 100 followers. I'll break it down for absolute simplicity.

First System: (No longer active!)

If you have NO level 100 followers, you will get a 'normal' amount of missions for level 90-99.
    If you have ONLY level 100 followers, you will ONLY get a 'normal' amount of level 100 missions.
    If you have a MIX of level 90-99 followers and 100 followers you will ONLY get a 'normal' amount of level 100 missions.

Current system:

If you have NO level 100 followers, you will get a large amount of missions for level 90-99.
    If you have ONLY level 100 followers, you will get a small amount of 90-99 missions and a small amount of 100 missions.
    If you have a MIX of level 90-99 followers and 100 followers you will get a small amount of 90-99 missions and a small amount of 100 missions.

NEW system: (Still to be released, planned for 6.1 if possible)

If you have NO level 100 followers, you will get a large amount of missions for level 90-99.
    If you have ONLY level 100 followers, you will get a LARGE amount of level 100 missions.
    If you have a MIX of 90-99 followers and 100 followers you will get a 'normal' amount of 90-99 missions and a 'normal' amount of 100 missions.

The system is, however, flexible so you can move from "ONLY 100" to "ALSO 90-99" missions when appropriate by aquiring a sub-100 follower.

That way the system is no longer counter intuitive in that levelling followers to 100 is a punishment instead of a benefit. It will always allow the ability to level a follower if needed. If no followers are available to level, a larger amount of level 100 missions will be active instead to compensate.
    Last edited by mmoc1f48e0f23e; 2014-12-07 at 01:06 AM.

Deleted
    Mmmmm I only get like 1-2 missions each day, i now know why, thx ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    If you have ONLY level 100 followers, you will get a small amount of 90-99 missions and a small amount of 100 missions.
    If you have a MIX of level 90-99 followers and 100 followers you will get a small amount of 90-99 missions and a small amount of 100 missions..
    this confuses me, i had the a mix and got large amounts of 90-99, and a small amount of 100 missions pre all 100 followers. However, you say it's the same? Misstype, or am i just that bad at reading? :<

I'm there too, and a lot of what I get are missions for gold. Not interested in trading garrison resources for ~45g, thanks anyway.