Training after getting a tattoo?

Got a tattoo from shoulder blade to like the side of my butt on the friday that just was, and I wondered how long I must wait till I can train again? I started like three weeks ago and I'd like not to fall out of rhythm

I usually jog for 15-30 min then train like leg day or arms or whatever, I don't have a proper schedule yet, and I'm still unsure with a lot of things, kinda new to training so...any tips would be nice to get as well.
    I did it
    I didn't do it
    FAKE NEWS
    What was the question?

Deleted
    I'd probably let it rest for at least a week. I don't know about you, but I think it'd hurt me too much to do anything such as working out. Also the sweating wouldn't really help much with the healing process.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariandra View Post
    I'd probably let it rest for at least a week. I don't know about you, but I think it'd hurt me too much to do anything such as working out. Also the sweating wouldn't really help much with the healing process.
    Doesn't really hurt at all, but yeah, sweating, rubbing etc is bad I guess.
    I did it
    I didn't do it
    FAKE NEWS
    What was the question?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeryn View Post
    Got a tattoo from shoulder blade to like the side of my butt on the friday that just was, and I wondered how long I must wait till I can train again? I started like three weeks ago and I'd like not to fall out of rhythm

I usually jog for 15-30 min then train like leg day or arms or whatever, I don't have a proper schedule yet, and I'm still unsure with a lot of things, kinda new to training so...any tips would be nice to get as well.
    even if you are able to train perfectly fine, you should be concerned about messing up the fresh tattoo. I would recommend passing on the workouts that involve that area for the time being, stick to arms, legs, maybe chest (depends if the tattoo is on your back at all). You don't want to be putting a lot of pressure and movement on the area where your new tattoo is for at least 2 weeks.