Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    ITT: people who have no idea about anything in this conflict.

The Syrian government has continually used chemical weapons against civilians, such as in East Ghouta, ranging from Sarin gas to Chlorine gas.

THIS REPORT is FALSE. They did not use chemical weapons against ISIL at all in the recent Deir-ez-Zoir battle. There's lots of misinformation about this conflict. This is a false story, it never happened. They don't even have chemical weapons in range of the site where the article alleges they used it.

The Syrian government did, however, use it against thousands of innocent civilians in East Ghouta, Der'aa, Aleppo, RIf Damascus, and Homs. Bashar is a war criminal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    ITT: people who have no idea about anything in this conflict.
    I'll take the people who "have no idea about anything in this conflict" (according to you), over you, who aside from presumably being an AntiFa supporter, has proven yourself to be completely and have a completely skewed and biased view against Bashar.

Either way, assuming this is true, way to go Assad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    I'll take the people who "have no idea about anything in this conflict" (according to you), over you, who aside from presumably being an AntiFa supporter, has proven yourself to be completely and have a completely skewed and biased view against Bashar.

Either way, assuming this is true, way to go Assad.
    yes, I support the fight against fascism, this increase me credibility on nearly all subjects, really

Bashar is a war criminal, it doesn't particularly matter what pliant ignorant people think of that. The evidence is overwhelming.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-25189834

http://foreignpolicy.com/2014/11/03/...ds-war-crimes/

Deleted
    Really, there are folks who believe that it was Bashar who last year used the chem.weapons?

Really?

Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobaroque View Post
    Really, there are folks who believe that it was Bashar who last year used the chem.weapons?

Really?

Really?
    East Ghouta is one of the most resilient enclaves of the rebellion/revolution, and the Syrian government still does not hold control over it. The US, France, Arab league, and virtually everyone of any sort of credibility, concluded that it was the Assadist fascist regime that used the chemical weapons, killing 5413 people in total, and injuring more than 3600.

Sarin gas is a very terrible way to die. It is probably the most disturbing thing to watch in action.

Deleted
    Fuck anybody that advocates the use of chemical, nuclear, biological and mine weapons, that shit is very difficult to control and far too easy to hit the wrong people.

Deleted
    East Ghouta is one of the most resilient enclaves of the rebellion/revolution, and the Syrian government still does not hold control over it. The US, France, Arab league, and virtually everyone of any sort of credibility, concluded that it was the Assadist fascist regime that used the chemical weapons, killing 5413 people in total, and injuring more than 3600.

Sarin gas is a very terrible way to die. It is probably the most disturbing thing to watch in action.
    Im light years away from your typical leftist and/or anti-American/Westerner on this forum, but without any tinfoil hat, its been also proven that most of the coverage about last years chemical weapons use was either forged by Western media and/or multiplied by at least dozenth of what really happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im light years away from your typical leftist and/or anti-American/Westerner on this forum, but without any tinfoil hat, its been also proven that most of the coverage about last years chemical weapons use was either forged by Western media and/or multiplied by at least dozenth of what really happened.
    No such thing has been proven, it has only been alleged by mostly Assadist shills thus far. If you have any evidence that the Syrian regime was not responsible, would you mind sharing it?

The Assad regime runs torture camps, abducted thousands of people regularly, especially after the 2011 revolution, and even hires Nazi war criminals to advise them on torture techniques.

They used chemical weapons on those innocent civilians. And they will pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares we finally have A-10's in the area, chemical weapons ain't got shit on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Who cares we finally have A-10's in the area, chemical weapons ain't got shit on that.
    How long before those old and morally,technically out-of-date flying things get shot down by looted MANPADS provided by China and/or Russia?

10+ Year Old Account
    @ TheGravemind,
    I've no intent to argue the nuanced situation that is the Syrian Civil War with someone who is completely closed off to the possibility that Assad, while unsavory, might not be the most unsavory figure over there. Especially when you say things like "Assadist Fascist regime."

yes, I support the fight against fascism, this increase me credibility on nearly all subjects, really
    Despite the name, AntiFa is a bunch of shrill leftists that conflate anti-immigrant stances with Fascism. I'm not sure that being a shrill leftist with no concept of fascism increases your credibility on anything.

Deleted
    yes, I support the fight against fascism, this increase my credibility on nearly all subjects, really
    Not entirely sure picking a side, and condemning the other side, gives one any form of credibility. Surely that would actually be a major bias.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Not entirely sure picking a side, and condemning the other side, gives one any form of credibility. Surely that would actually be a major bias.
    Anyone who isn't biased against fascists is just demonstrating his/her intellectual vacuity, which should reduce his/her credibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    How long before those old and morally,technically out-of-date flying things get shot down by looted MANPADS provided by China and/or Russia?
    Well we lost 1 A-10 in combat over the last 2 wars so i think they will be fine.
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    No such thing has been proven, it has only been alleged by mostly Assadist shills thus far. If you have any evidence that the Syrian regime was not responsible, would you mind sharing it?

The Assad regime runs torture camps, abducted thousands of people regularly, especially after the 2011 revolution, and even hires Nazi war criminals to advise them on torture techniques.

They used chemical weapons on those innocent civilians. And they will pay.
    They must be getting on a bit by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    I guess that explains why Israel hit Damascus International earlier....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    @ TheGravemind,
    I've no intent to argue the nuanced situation that is the Syrian Civil War with someone who is completely closed off to the possibility that Assad, while unsavory, might not be the most unsavory figure over there. Especially when you say things like "Assadist Fascist regime."

Despite the name, AntiFa is a bunch of shrill leftists that conflate anti-immigrant stances with Fascism. I'm not sure that being a shrill leftist with no concept of fascism increases your credibility on anything.
    I think the Syrian civil war might be a subject a fair bit too complex for you if you take issue with people stridently condemning fascism universally. I'm not a leftist either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Yep. Here's the article, by the way: http://time.com/3613248/alois-brunner-nazi-officer-syria-death/

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Syrian civil war might be a subject a fair bit too complex for you if you take issue with people stridently condemning fascism universally. I'm not a leftist either.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. Here's the article, by the way: http://time.com/3613248/alois-brunne...r-syria-death/
    Aren't most rebels about as conservative as you can get.

10+ Year Old Account
    A-10s are probably not going to be deployed very often because of the IGLAs present in the area.

- - - Updated - - -

Aren't most rebels about as conservative as you can get.
    They are diverse. The rebels range from Marxist YPG Kurds to Ahrar al Sham (Free Men of the Levant) Islamists to secular Harakat Hazm (Steadfastness Movement) FSA/SRF revolutionaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Syrian civil war might be a subject a fair bit too complex for you if you take issue with people stridently condemning fascism universally.
    I certainly hope you're not trying to be smug right now, you don't seem to have the reading comprehension for it. All I've said thus far in regards to fascism is that Assad isn't a fascist, nor is AntiFa really fighting against fascism, despite their name.

I'm not a leftist either.
    Then there really doesn't seem to be any common ground between you and AntiFa. Good to see you've removed their banner from your signature, though.