mistweavers played a major role in drastic cutback of resto's HTT

In beta, monks comepared their CD with our HTT(demanding a buff to their CD), as a result reducing our HTT to 60% of it's former capacity.

Blizzard's reason was clear that no instant or non- channeling CD should be as strong as channeling CD(such as druid's tranq)

Now, mistweavers somehow got their CD buffed to tranq's level, leaving our HTT lagging behind.

I partook in WoDz beta test, watched the brutal cutdown of our HTT. I did not like what mistweavers did to us, but felt It was reasonable to design instant healing skill to be not stronger than 'time-consuming to display'(there's a delay to HTT's first heal to display) healing skill.
    Now seeing monks having their CD buffed, I don't feel it to be fair.

Anyone have any opinion on this matter?

Not all healing is based around your HTT. Simple. The idea is not that every single Tranq-level throughput CD is budgeted exactly the same in terms of balance but rather it is just one of a dozen tuning dials that can be turned up and down to adjust your spec -as a whole- and it's performance.

Frankly your belief that "mistweavers did this to you" is confusing, incorrect and a little bit scary. Blizzard did this to you. Because "balance", not because one class had it over you but because of how your spec was assessed in it's own merit.

Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    Frankly your belief that "mistweavers did this to you" is confusing, incorrect and a little bit scary. Blizzard did this to you. Because "balance", not because one class had it over you but because of how your spec was assessed in it's own merit.
    I have to agree with this; if you're unhappy with class balance at the moment you should blame Blizzard and not other classes.

Keep in mind that the first month of an expansion is a near constant stream of hotfixes, so just be patient if you think a class needs some tuning.