Ret Highmaul "BIS"

Hello fellow pallies,

Now I know it's not ideal to be talking BIS right now, since this raid is not truly a first tier as a whole (not without blackrock foundry so i'll refer to it as "BIS"), for example, there are only 2 Str trinkets in highmaul, it's not truely the BIS option stat wise (because both are Crit... actually...is Crit that bad?), but that's what you get (also only 1 chest option, one legs option, and not much of a choice to begin with).

So my question is:

Which one of the 2 weapons available in highmaul is better for Ret?
    which one of the 2 rings is better?
    which one of the 2 feet is better?

(I'm sure that some of you had the chance to compare them already )

Now another problem i've got is with loot distribution: warr's and dk's compete for the same gear, now our RL keeps asking if a certain piece is my "BIS" (not really a BIS, but a piece with the stats I need), let's take the Trinkets again for example, they both have crit, now warr's KNOW that Crit is a good stat for them, Ret pallies don't, judging by the "theorycraft" thread the stats prio is still very much open to debate, so for now I keep thinking that warr's can benefit from these trinkets more than I can, In the guild run we did this week I chose to pass on these trinkets thinking that warr's can make a better use of them, question is, was I right? is Crit that bad?

Tnx in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

whoops...didn't see that the thread OP was updated with the gear, sry for the post, you may lock it