Deleted

Enhance Shaman PvE Opener

Hey, just leveled my enhancement sham to 100, and wondering the best rotation for my opener. For example I know I need to use flameshock with unleash elements buff, so do I use unleash elements at the start of the fight? Or before ascendance?

Another question, should I be using elemental mastery or echo of the elements for raid bosses? If it's elemental mastery, should I wait the extra minute until ascendance is off cooldown again? Or use it without ascendance?

One more. Sorry xD. Should I be using Feral Spirits as an offensive cooldown in my burst? Or a defensive cooldown?

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally SS then LL, UE, then FS. I run EM for the burst and save for extra dps on wolves/fire ele.

My Burst opener is Wolves/EM, Fire ele, SS, Ascendance, Hero.

Prebuffing with UE is absolutely fine since the buff lasts so long.

My opener is - UE (so it's off CD but still has a ~10-15s duration on the atk speed buff), Pre-pot, Fire Ele Totem, Spirit Wolves, Hero/Lust/Warp, SS, Ascendance (with every other CD remaining) and continue regular rotation here

I use SS before Ascendance because Ascending replaces Stormstrike with Windslash and resets it CD automatically (it's like getting a free extra spell)

With 642 item level, this opener + regular rotation on a single boss usually gives me 45-53k DPS

Good luck

Deleted
    For example I know I need to use flameshock with unleash elements buff, so do I use unleash elements at the start of the fight? Or before ascendance?
    My opener is:

-3 Unleash Elements
    -2/3 fire elemental totem+spirit wolves
    -1 pre-pot
    pull
    0 Flame shock (while running towards boss)
    0 Liquid Magma (still running)
    0 Elemental mastery (optional: only if hero is not on pull)
    +1 Storm Strike
    +2 Lava Lash
    +3 Frost shock (optional only if I didnt reach 5 maelstom charges yet)
    +4 Lightning bolt (only with 3+ charges)
    +5 Storm stike
    +5 Ascendance
    +5 Wind strike
    +6 and continue from there.

It's my impression that you are more likely to reach a bit of downtime after the first 5+ seconds if you use SS+Ascendance+wind lash as first 3 abilities after pull. With the order I Keep my lava lash/frost shock are off cd again after you do wind lash. Also I find myself more likely to waste maelstrom charges when I focus on SS/ASC/WS right away.

I do not simcraft. I do not claim that this is the best but it works for me. ilvl 644 enh shaman

Another question, should I be using elemental mastery or echo of the elements for raid bosses? If it's elemental mastery, should I wait the extra minute until ascendance is off cooldown again? Or use it without ascendance?
    Elemental Mastery is overall the best one imo. Only if Hero is used on pull AND the fight has large portions of aoe in them you can consider using Echo of the Elements. This because EotE lets you use more fire nova's.

And use without ascendance.

One more. Sorry xD. Should I be using Feral Spirits as an offensive cooldown in my burst? Or a defensive cooldown?
    Use feral spirits as an offensive ability.
    Last edited by mmoc2db11e36ee; 2014-12-07 at 04:48 PM.