Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Pretty upset that the mission for mythic is on the same cooldown as the normal one, having gotten my 2nd normal mission just before the id reset before I could clear heroic a 2nd time..

Deleted
    [IMG]i59.tinypic.com/xc6a94.jpg[/IMG]

Killed mythic Kar'Gath last night, today i got this mission (my second). I suggest every guild to kill the first boss on mythic ASAP, as it's probably easier than that last guy on heroic.

ps. watch me fail it...

pps. First time poster, wasnt allowed to use links. There's a space between C and OM.[IMG]i59.tinypic.com/xc6a94.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by mmoc185b756583; 2014-12-11 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcackermann86 View Post
    i also remember reading something that said that it takes more than one clear. meaning you can't get carried through heroic once and then start getting mythic loot. you actually have to run it a few times. how many times is still unknown though.

Edit: here's a comment in wowhead's guide
    This says it takes "multiple weeks of experience in a given zone at a given difficulty"

The wowhead comment however worded it as if you could drop in difficulty if you were inactive. I doubt that is true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

I would like a clarification to the myth that it has a 2.5 weeks CD.
    Is that true? Did anyone get the mission a second time?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfarien View Post
    I have read many ppl saying this 2.5 week CD is real, never could confirm. That being said... today I just got my second 655 ilvl mission, btw, exactly 2.5 week from my last one lol

This week I have got:

mon, tue, wed - 1 item each day 645.
    today - 1 item 655 ( 2.5 weeks from my last misson)

So maybeeee this 2.5 week CD is true!

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    If you clear normal, you get heroic loot.

If you clear heroic, you get mythic loot.

If you clear mythic, you get mythic loot and 1000 gold.
    Haven't read the whole thread, but this is false.

I'm 7/7N, 7/7H and just got my second 645 Highmaul Raid mission - rewards 655 token.

There has to be a threshold for x amount of times cleared... which kind've sucks.

EDIT - read the thread, seems to be everyone else's experience as well as it takes multiple weeks of clearing to move up. That is pretty stupid.
    Last edited by Adornus; 2014-12-11 at 09:04 PM.

Deleted
    No clue what thread it was posted in - some people found that the trigger seemed to be 15 kills on the same difficulty.

I had 1/7M, two full clears, did Kargath heroic once again today (15th heroic kill total), upgraded followers and got a mythic mission.

Pretty sure that is how it works. Probably a failure on blizzard's side to make unlootable kills count towards the requirement.

i got my first 655 loot mission after 5 normal kills and 2 heroic kills

but it was at least double that if you count me helping another raid where i wasn't eligible for loot

What what it's worth, I had a mission for a 645 item yesterday even though I was 7/7 normal and 6/7 heroic last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    What what it's worth, I had a mission for a 645 item yesterday even though I was 7/7 normal and 6/7 heroic last week.
    645 items aren't related to raid missions, so it's not really worth anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Update. It's definitely not 2.5 week as a minimum.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post30873881 -- got that done on the 29th

12 days later (today), I have the Highmaul raid mission again, going with 96% chance.

edit: could go, waiting 30 minutes as i think i might be able to bump it to 100. /hoping

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selesnya View Post
    No clue what thread it was posted in - some people found that the trigger seemed to be 15 kills on the same difficulty.

I had 1/7M, two full clears, did Kargath heroic once again today (15th heroic kill total), upgraded followers and got a mythic mission.

Pretty sure that is how it works. Probably a failure on blizzard's side to make unlootable kills count towards the requirement.
    Seems so. I did 6/7 HC both resets + 3 additional kills, summing up to 15 total and just got a mythic mission.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, stupid box gave me the same item as last time, Scales of Doom trinket. This one was slightly better as it had a gem socket, but meh at waiting nearly 2 weeks for a dupe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read in another thread here that you need 15 kills in normal to get hc cache, 15 kills in hc to get mythic cache.

People where confirming that aswell with screenshots.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Sounds plausible to me. Did 14 normal kills, upgraded followers, still got 655 cache. Bah :-)

I wonder if there is a way to force a refresh on rewards. I am now up to 15 HC kills, however still have a 655 mission sitting there. I'm guessing I'm just SoL.

Is there a script that shows when you last completed a highmaul mission?

Deleted
    I'm pretty mad, got my second normal highmaul mission on Tuesday, day before second HC clear. All my guildmates are getting mythic missions now, thank you blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfarien View Post
    I sent off my first highmaul raid mission thursday dec 4, completed it friday dec 5 in the morning. The highmaul raid mission then appeared again in my list of missions friday dec 12 in the afternoon. That's pretty close to being just one week cooldown.

I've only had one Highmaul mission, and that was well over a week ago... how do you all keep getting them?