How many members require 6 heals?

Ran last week with 21 core members, 5 heals. 2 tanks 14 dps. since then iv acquired 3 more dps making 24. 17 dps.

I have a healer in the guild who would love to try out, with the changes would it be possible to bring 6 heals? Or is it just going to hurt us on enrage timers etc.

We average 637-643 ilvl and went 4/7 N, 1/7 H ( Only raided one day due to the Tuesdays mess up with servers. )

Our guild did Normal with 6 healers on 30 man, was pretty easy

Quote Originally Posted by Warcrafter View Post
    Our guild did Normal with 6 healers on 30 man, was pretty easy
    Yeah but I was more so stopping at 25-26 people. I was wondering if 6 healers for 25/26 people would be viable, or just make things harder.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did a 30man pug. the only point we had trouble with berserk was tectus where we went 3 tanks 7 healers 20 dps

And in the try where we got the kill there was stil 1 min 50sec left on berserk (had hit the berserk 3 times before.

So to answer your question yes it is viable.

Many guilds went 6 healers with 25man in mist cata, and wrath.
    Last edited by Saphyron; 2014-12-07 at 05:36 PM.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    I did a 30man pug. the only point we had trouble with berserk was tectus where we went 3 tanks 7 healers 20 dps

And in the try where we got the kill there was stil 1 min 50sec left on berserk (had hit the berserk 3 times before.

So to answer your question yes it is viable.

Many guilds went 6 healers with 25man in mist cata, and wrath.
    Yeah but was curious since it didnt scale then. the less healers the better is kind of how im thinking but not sure.

less healers should only be better if you're hitting enrage timers

otherwise, feel free to stack as many as you wish in a pug, there really isn't much encouragement to stop healer stacking other than enrages

One heal per 5 players is a good number.