Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paincake View Post
    The build up to our burst takes way too long with our low haste, and having tried some other classes, none of them have that weird issue in a case like Bandits Guile.
    They might just add something like AR automatically pops red state for you and problem solved...

Quote Originally Posted by Gorefiend1 View Post
    Prepot - stealth - ambush - SnD - RS - SS until energy is low - KS - SS until 10 combo points - AR and SR - 2 Eviscerate - then normal rotation, keep up SnD and RS

I also use vanish right away and most of the times i use KS and AR when it ready. If both are ready i use KS first and then AR
    You can pot in stealth now (with the new pots).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorefel View Post
    They might just add something like AR automatically pops red state for you and problem solved...
    Not sure if that was sarcastic or not. But my cocerns were legitimate.

I am sure this was answered...so I apologize but I cannot find it, but when in actuality is the right time to use DfA? Just whenever its off CD with 5 combo points? Only when your in deep insight? Right after KS? If there is a link that explains how to best manage it, please share.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueOlf View Post
    I am sure this was answered...so I apologize but I cannot find it, but when in actuality is the right time to use DfA? Just whenever its off CD with 5 combo points? Only when your in deep insight? Right after KS? If there is a link that explains how to best manage it, please share.
    If you can not use it on CD, it is probably a DPS loss over VR.