Thread: Tracking EF

Tracking EF

So what are people using to track EF targets and timers? I tried doing a quick google search and everything I was seeing ws from 2012/2013 time frame and nothing current.

My UI: I use ElvUI for the base and Grid for my frames. I don't like it on my Grid frames as I like to see when I need to refresh. I did try it as a center icon on there, but I have that for when I need to dispel something so sometimes I cant always see my EF info and it drops off instead of being able to refresh it on time.

Thoughts and ideas greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Assuming holy --> VuhDo tracks it by default afaik
    I don't really want to switch my frames from Grid, been using it for a few years now and it works for me

Sounds like your problem is Grid, and its limitations. May need to use something else.

7+ Year Old Account
    Try GridIndicatorExtra and GridIndicatorsDynamic, it lets you choose the icon you want to show, aka beacon of light, eternal flame and bla bla bla and adds a timer on top of the icon.

You can set up Vuhdo to work as if it were Grid, and Vuhdo is better than Grid, imo. I made the switch back in ICC/Firelands. Took a little to get used to, but I've never looked back. I used to run Grid & Clique, Vuhdo does both.
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!

Would Raven track this?

Deleted
    blizzard base raid frames track everything also. Looks just like grid to

Quote Originally Posted by Blatz View Post
    I don't really want to switch my frames from Grid, been using it for a few years now and it works for me
    Sticking with the old isn't always best. After switching to VuhDo you'll be wishing you switched sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortillagirl View Post
    blizzard base raid frames track everything also. Looks just like grid to
    But you cant resize it freely like grid.

I ran into the same problem when they decided to no longer support GridIndicatorCornerIcons. What you want is GridIndicatorsDynamic. It lets you create new icon or text locations you can use for tracking buffs/debuffs. It's better than the corner icons ever was.
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi View Post
    You can set up Vuhdo to work as if it were Grid, and Vuhdo is better than Grid, imo. I made the switch back in ICC/Firelands. Took a little to get used to, but I've never looked back. I used to run Grid & Clique, Vuhdo does both.
    Is it possible to give me your VuhDo config? I want to try it out but configuring it is a pain...