Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Is it me, or does the game of thrones suck?

I played the telltale game, and I loved it. I watched an episode of it, and was amazed. The show was so incredibly bad that it was good.

What I experienced: Sudden scene about a guy doing a chick in the bedroom, they soon stopped, and the guy grabbed her neck and killed her. Like WTF is that?

Second: A gay servant shaves the king, then stabs his chest and says it was an accident, to make it up, he takes off his pants and blows the king. Lol

Third: The child of a queen or whatever, is sucking or her breats while she screams at the main characters, why would the child be doing that if she's pissed?

Fourth: The ugly dwarf, takes a shield then he destroys the face of a guy, and smashes it in his face like 30 times before he gives up.

I'm sorry but this tv series are horrible, so horrible that they become good. I wonder, is this the reason why people like it aswell? That is sucks so much that they have to watch? I wonder.

Welp, if you actually watched from the first episode, and got to know the characters, you could have understood their motivations behind those actions. And tie them to the rest of the plot going on.

You know, like in any TV show ever created that isn't Big Bang Theory.

sounds like you just jumped into the middle of the series

each show is not self contained, it has been building upon the previous shows, like chapters in a book

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I lost all interest after the the big guy prison banged the blonde chick.
    You cared enough to post.

Deleted
    Maybe you should stick to My Little Pony or whatever else is the new hip preteen girls show for teen guys these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like Breaking Bad but that doesn't mean it's bad.

Maybe it's just your taste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    I don't like Breaking Bad but that doesn't mean it's bad.

Maybe it's just your taste.
    Pretty much this. I just couldn't get into House of Cards, no matter how hard I tried. But going by the massive amounts of acclaim it's received, I can be pretty sure that it doesn't suck, and that it's just not for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll64 View Post
    Second: A gay servant shaves the king, then stabs his chest and says it was an accident, to make it up, he takes off his pants and blows the king. Lol
    That doesn't happen, maybe you're thinking of Loras Tyrell shaving Renly Baratheon? And that scene didn't really play out the way you're describing it :P

I don't feeling like replying due to your name... But what the hell:

1st) Anyone with some knowledge who could light up which scene that is?

2nd) He actually says that if he wants to be king, he's going to see a lot of blood. Hence the stab..

3rd) Because the child is basically a mommies boy, and the mother is twisted as fuck..

4th) Perhaps because they got ambushed and he isn't really a fighter?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwelbo View Post
    I don't feeling like replying due to your name... But what the hell:

1st) Anyone with some knowledge who could light up which scene that is?

2nd) He actually says that if he wants to be king, he's going to see a lot of blood. Hence the stab..

3rd) Because the child is basically a mommies boy, and the mother is twisted as fuck..

4th) Perhaps because they got ambushed and he isn't really a fighter?
    Perfect Explanation ^

you can explain all of the scenes to him but really you have to watch from the beginning. You cannot just jump into the middle of a series like this (unless you have read the books)

Has anyone else here ever watched a TV show and decided that the experience warranted a post an MMO-Champ? Me either.

2/10, Troll64.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Judging by the OP the only character he'd understand is Hodor.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Not so sure about that. I am thinking when he got possessed and breaks the neck of that guy and he said, 'Hodor' in a low tone that might be too much.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Hodor is complex. Hodor.

Actually I feel bad whenever Brann takes over Hodor's mind and starts killing people. Hodor just wakes up and there's dead bodies everywhere.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Does episode mean season where you come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Does episode mean season where you come from?
    It is probably from season 2 where lady catelyn tries to take tyrion to answer for his son's assassination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny, I thought it was pretty good until the showrunners decided their fanfiction was better than the source material.

Deleted
    It starts out really good (the books) and then deteriorates after book 2, and takes a nosedive into pure boring tripe about book 5.

The series, despite its attempts to appeal to a sexually repressed teenage audience with an obsession with boobshots, is actually better than the later books! Though you do have to ask when the author is actually going to remember there should be a plot in there somewhere, and get round to carrying it forward.