Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    KS and AiS were nerfed by 10%, nothing was buffed for SV/BM.
    Last edited by Hayro1; 2014-12-09 at 01:15 AM.

10% nerf to Kill Shot and Aimed Shot boys, looks like that's what.... a 4% DPS decrease?

Damn. Not even any compensation for MM's poor AoE and BM's collateral nerf from Kill Shot being hit. No Survival changes either.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    KS and Aimed, not Chimaera. Still love that ferals, unholy DKs and monks (for the most part) were untouched.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    KS and Aimed, not Chimaera. Still love that ferals, unholy DKs and monks (for the most part) were untouched.
    Yeah my bad, edited it. I was reading CS from somewhere and typed out CS LOL. And let's be real, does that change to Monks even do much?

Deleted
    These nerfs are small and inconsequential. MM is in a good place.

Monks got a 5% damage nerf unless I'm missing something, what did you expect, 25%?

Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    Yeah my bad, edited it. I was reading CS from somewhere and typed out CS LOL. And let's be real, does that change to Monks even do much?
    The previous nerf to RSK debuff was about a 4% nerf, so I'm assuming this will be roughly that as well. Think I read somewhere that auto attack damage isn't adjusted by the debuff.
    Signature and Avatar made by Visenna
    Twitter:@Hakagan_ | Enhancement Blog: AstralShift.wordpress.com

15+ Year Old Account
    More than 5% for monks if you've looked at warcraft logs at all.

Shocked BM saw no buffs or even sv, arcane shot perhaps to help both of them. Get the feeling its's wait and see for the tier set bonuses. Hope not though.

Quote Originally Posted by marjolaine View Post
    Shocked BM saw no buffs or even sv, arcane shot perhaps to help both of them. Get the feeling its's wait and see for the tier set bonuses. Hope not though.
    They have no interest in making all Hunter specs viable. They never have. Just as long as Hunters have one spec that's serviceable, Blizz has been okay with it. If you want a class that gets attention for all specs, you have to roll Mage, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by jaimelannister View Post
    They have no interest in making all Hunter specs viable. They never have. Just as long as Hunters have one spec that's serviceable, Blizz has been okay with it. If you want a class that gets attention for all specs, you have to roll Mage, apparently.
    That's what surprises me the most, they worked to balance the Warrior specs, Mage specs, and DK specs (and tried to make both Shaman specs equally competitive).

I mean I get that SV and BM have a huge advantage in terms of movement, but it's not like half of the fights take place on a treadmill where other specs/classes struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by jaimelannister View Post
    Funny how you say that after fire and arcane being completely horse**** for a month now. You guys had the luxury of having all specs being viable and on top of it, being one of the highest dps in the game. A 5% overall nerf to your DPS... believe me you wont even notice it.

15+ Year Old Account
    You really trying to say all our specs are viable? BM and SV would like to chat with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathorian View Post
    Funny how you say that after fire and arcane being completely horse**** for a month now. You guys had the luxury of having all specs being viable and on top of it, being one of the highest dps in the game. A 5% overall nerf to your DPS... believe me you wont even notice it.
    Blizzard don't balance around dungeons so fire and arcane have been 'complete horse****' for SIX WHOLE days. No other class gets hotfix buffs as fast as mage and everyone knows it.

Wows, some people are really acting like the sky is falling over these hot fixes o__o

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm more annoyed that they'll buff all 3 mage specs, but zero love for SV or BM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    I'm more annoyed that they'll buff all 3 mage specs, but zero love for SV or BM.
    Or the fact that Ret pallytards has been untouched. O well lets wait for the Mythic numbers before we start praying for a Hawk buff.... wait there is no hawk... damit....

This nerf was not unexpected, we all knew it was coming. I've been playing MM in PVE and laughing while I completely trash people with much higher itemlevels, and while I instagib people from 35% in bg's. With that said I'm surprised they nerfed Aimed Shot, they could have probably gone with the Kill Shot nerf and left it at that. Would be nice if they could sort out BM and Survival now, though with the AOE on BM they need to not go overboard on the pure single target buffs.

There is a lot of AOE in Foundry and the spec bias will change a fair bit compared to the more single target/cleave Highmaul.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Paladzins View Post
    If they are going to buff mages and nerf mm hunters, arcane will stomp on us!
    If they can stand still for 99.9% of the fight.

So just Butcher.

Any fight that involves movement and/or AOE you won't be seeing arcane mages.